Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Oh Meoshia, Braxton and Ava are so cute. Love how Ava was a little fashionista since the day she was a puppy.

What a great idea for a posting. It's so fun seeing the baby pictures.

Thanks so much Michele! I'd love to see Indy and Carolina as pups 鉂ゐ煉曫煉

Registered
Here are Indy and Carolina's baby pictures. Both of them are breeder pictures except the last one is the day I brought Carolina home. She was 3 months old.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
Here are Indy and Carolina's baby pictures. Both of them are breeder pictures except the last one is the day I brought Carolina home. She was 3 months old.

Ohhhhh Michele Indy is so beautiful. What an adorable puppy!
Love Carolina's mask, she was a pretty puppy and now an even more adorable little lady. Thanks for sharing pics馃槏鉂

Btw...love the sunflowers 馃尰

Registered
Aww I love puppy threads. :love5: Braxton and Ava were such cuties (and still are of course ;)).

Lilo at 14 weeks old.

I don't have any pictures of Rocky as a tiny puppy (he was already 8 months and all grown up looking when we got him), but I bet he was super cute!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19
Aww I love puppy threads. :love5: Braxton and Ava were such cuties (and still are of course ;)).

Lilo at 14 weeks old.

I don't have any pictures of Rocky as a tiny puppy (he was already 8 months and all grown up looking when we got him), but I bet he was super cute!

Thanks Camille! I love Lilo pics! She's been a beauty since the beginning. Was that her first puppy bath? So precious 鉂

1 - 20 of 26 Posts