Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Today my baby girl Ava turned 1. Time sure does fly. So in honor of her first birthday I decided to have a small party. My friend Morgan and her chi Evie and daughter Hailey joined us for the celebration. We had a blast! Ate lots of good food and took tons of pics to share with you guys馃槉.

Before the party:
ImageUploadedByPG Free1412718634.705881.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412718668.571427.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412718699.660448.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412718739.115746.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412718780.304030.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412718815.664857.jpg

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #2
After our guests arrived:

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412718962.820065.jpg

Gifts from me to Evie and her brother Armani who didn't attend. They got toys and treats ImageUploadedByPG Free1412719060.955954.jpg
All of the puppies enjoying treats and Ava's new birthday blanket and toys
ImageUploadedByPG Free1412719121.084884.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412719156.491633.jpg

Ava's birthday cupcake! She wishes for more cute clothes and toys 馃構
ImageUploadedByPG Free1412719231.468424.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412719257.899105.jpg

Registered
Happy birthday to Ava! It looks like everyone had a great time. The treats look scrumptious and the gifts look fabulous! Love the little purse!

Premium Member
Hahaha, loved all the pictures. They all look like they enjoyed the special day. Now it's time to plan for the next puppy.

PS- the Louis dog smart tee with the Wooflink dress is cute together....don't send the pic to Wooflink!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Happy birthday to Ava! It looks like everyone had a great time. The treats look scrumptious and the gifts look fabulous! Love the little purse!

Thanks! Chanel is one of my fave designers that I can't afford lol! That "Chewnel" purse is the first thing Ava went for....she has expensive taste 馃槈. They enjoyed the treats a little too much lol. We def back to our normal diets after today.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hahaha, loved all the pictures. They all look like they enjoyed the special day. Now it's time to plan for the next puppy.

PS- the Louis dog smart tee with the Wooflink dress is cute together....don't send the pic to Wooflink!

Thanks! They all seemed to have a blast lol. Ava is my youngest puppy, so no more pups for us unless we win the lotto 馃槅. This was my first time throwing a dog party or any party for that matter. Would def do it again. It was so much fun.

She actually wore the Wooflink dress shirt in the earlier part of the day. We used that pic as our Wooflink pic 馃構. But I wanted her to wear something a little more comfy for the party, and the smart tee and boo dress really fit the occasion 馃挐馃槏

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412727284.815134.jpg

Registered
:eek:ccasion6: Happy Birthday Ava!!!! :eek:ccasion9:
Love all the pictures!! It looks like a great party!! Those cookies look delicious!!! Did you make them? Such great gifts!!! Sure looks like Ava enjoyed them! The light blue SL collar will look so adorable on her!! And your chis are looking gorgeous in their outfits as always :D

Registered
WOW HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your stunning little Princess <3 Ahhh...I needed to see some goodie pictures today hihi..and this was right up my alley hihi...thanks for sharing <3 Baby says he is pizzed for not getting an invite lol ;)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
:eek:ccasion6: Happy Birthday Ava!!!! :eek:ccasion9:

Love all the pictures!! It looks like a great party!! Those cookies look delicious!!! Did you make them? Such great gifts!!! Sure looks like Ava enjoyed them! The light blue SL collar will look so adorable on her!! And your chis are looking gorgeous in their outfits as always :D

Thanks Kathy! I bought the treats at a local boutique that also has a bakery. And the dogs loved them! I haven't tried the blue SL collar on yet, but I agree that shade will look really nice. All in all...it was a great day 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
WOW HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your stunning little Princess <3 Ahhh...I needed to see some goodie pictures today hihi..and this was right up my alley hihi...thanks for sharing <3 Baby says he is pizzed for not getting an invite lol ;)

Oh how I wish Baby could have attended! Thanks so more for your kind words Ann. We had a really great time.

Registered
Happy Birthday Ava! What an awesome little pawty you had! I love little Evie's face looking longingly at the pupcake!

The pups are all so well behaved around the treats, despite so much training mine will both pounce on and gulp down anything in the vicinity!

I love the tiffi blue SL collar, the colour is lovely, it will look so pretty on Miss Ava x

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
Aww Happy Birthday Ava!! Lots of cute pictures and delicious looking treats! :p It looks like you all had a great time. I love the picture of Ava eating the cake while Evie looks with envy. lol

Haha thanks Camille. We enjoyed getting pictures of the pups and our 3 yr old helper Hailey. They all seemed to have a blast. But I think the treats was their fave part of the party. And miss Evie is such a riot lol, she totally stood back completely unsure about helping Ava eat cake or not, and I just love Evie's pout face. It is the sweetest thing.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts