Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #21
Happy Birthday Ava! What an awesome little pawty you had! I love little Evie's face looking longingly at the pupcake!

The pups are all so well behaved around the treats, despite so much training mine will both pounce on and gulp down anything in the vicinity!

I love the tiffi blue SL collar, the colour is lovely, it will look so pretty on Miss Ava x

Thanks Jemma! I guess I didn't think about how well behaved they were around the treats. But you're right, they were awesome! That little pic of miss Evie staring at the pup cake was the cutest thing ever! She didn't eat much at the party, but her mom sent me plenty of pics of her chowing down on the cookies I sent home with her.

And thanks, I can't wait to see how the Tiffi blue collar will look on Ava and Brax. We had a really fun time at the party. I definitely want to have another in the future. Thanks for your kind words and birthday wish on Wooflink's timeline too 馃槉

Registered
OH, Wow !!! that tray of doggie cookies is so pretty. I love the pretty pink WL shirt with the gold bow on Ava and I love the smart tee over the WL my boo dress. so, pretty !!!
and how did you get all 4 of your babies to pose so perfectly in that 6th picture :).
I love that birthday cupcake ! where did you get that ? and that little girl is such a doll :)

Happy Birthday Ava ! looks like you got a lot of nice goodies and had a great day ;)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #29
OH, Wow !!! that tray of doggie cookies is so pretty. I love the pretty pink WL shirt with the gold bow on Ava and I love the smart tee over the WL my boo dress. so, pretty !!!

and how did you get all 4 of your babies to pose so perfectly in that 6th picture :).

I love that birthday cupcake ! where did you get that ? and that little girl is such a doll :)

Happy Birthday Ava ! looks like you got a lot of nice goodies and had a great day ;)

Thanks so much Elaina! I knew I wanted to have a party, but only started planning the evening before! So I was really impressed with the turnout.

I wanted to get a dress for Ava in the dress shirt for Wooflink. But wanted her to be in something dainty and fun for the party. And I just loved how the color of the pink flower smart tee and boo dress along with the SL collar coordinates. Probably one of my fave outfits.

My crew is so used to me taking their pics lol that they practically do all of the work for me.

The cookies and cupcakes were purchased at a local boutique that also has a really nice bakery. And the cupcake was a hit! All of the dogs loved it. And the little girl Hailey is 3 yrs old and was in little dog heaven with all of the pups.

We had a great time. I look forward to doing this again. Thanks Elaina 馃槉

Registered
I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon. What a lucky little girl, to come and feed cupcakes to adoring and winsome chihuahuas!

Beautiful pictures. I wish I could do something like that for Ponyo. A party or two would be good for her. We're both getting awful shy lately.

Thanks for sharing these :love1:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #31
I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon. What a lucky little girl, to come and feed cupcakes to adoring and winsome chihuahuas!

Beautiful pictures. I wish I could do something like that for Ponyo. A party or two would be good for her. We're both getting awful shy lately.

Thanks for sharing these :love1:

Thanks so much Maddi! It was truly a good time. I think a little party for Ponyo sounds like s great idea 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #33
So perfect for Princess Ava! You are an amazing Mom to your fur kids, the pictures are just beautiful. Happy, happy Birthday gorgeous girl!!

Thanks Debra. That means so much to me, especially coming from an awesome woman such as yourself 馃槉

Registered
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AVA!! I don't know how I missed such a sweetie's 1st birthday! What a big little girl you're getting to be!! Looks like Mom knows how to throw a fabulous party!
:eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion7:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #35
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AVA!! I don't know how I missed such a sweetie's 1st birthday! What a big little girl you're getting to be!! Looks like Mom knows how to throw a fabulous party!

:eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion7:

Thanks Tina. She's a big girl now 馃槉. We had a blast!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts