Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Aww it looks like a great day off and that breakfast looks delicious. That's a nice little comfy outdoor space you have there too. I bet the chis love it. :) We have a mini roof terrace, but it's not safe for the dogs so I rarely spend time on there... I feel too guilty hearing them cry to be with us from inside. lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Aww it looks like a great day off and that breakfast looks delicious. That's a nice little comfy outdoor space you have there too. I bet the chis love it. :) We have a mini roof terrace, but it's not safe for the dogs so I rarely spend time on there... I feel too guilty hearing them cry to be with us from inside. lol

Thanks Camille 馃槉. I'm stuffed! Lol. The chi's love it out there, they literally scratch at the screen everyday to go out, it's so cute. We get a lot of sun out there though, so we can only be out for short increments of time. Mini roof terrace sounds amazing, there are lots of those in Chicago, especially high rises. I can see how it wouldn't be safe for dogs. I hope you are enjoy your weekend so far dear 馃槉

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Everyone looks like they are soaking up some sun! It's funny how all chi's worship the sunshine! The breakfast looks so good! I can't ever have any bacon and I miss it! Enjoy your day off and eat some good stuff too! I have my cheat meal coming tonight, I've been waiting all week for it! :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot! I love that patio set so much, it's great being able to spend time out there, and the chi's love it, but Ofcourse what chi doesn't love sun鈽. I was supposed to be getting them all out and downtown Naperville with a friend today, but someone close to them was just diagnosed with cancer. So I'm just gonna relax, clean, stuff my face, wash cars, and maybe get out a little later. Enjoy the day with your pack 馃槉

Premium Member
Thanks a lot! I love that patio set so much, it's great being able to spend time out there, and the chi's love it, but Ofcourse what chi doesn't love sun鈽. I was supposed to be getting them all out and downtown Naperville with a friend today, but someone close to them was just diagnosed with cancer. So I'm just gonna relax, clean, stuff my face, wash cars, and maybe get out a little later. Enjoy the day with your pack 馃槉

I'm so sorry to hear that, so sad. I'm at my mom's swimming w the chi's now until bryan gets off and then we are heading to the outlet mall to take advantage of the beautiful weather.

Registered
It really was a beautiful day, wasn't it? How gorgeous your patio looks (not to mention that banging breakfast spread!) ... Brax and your other baby look so content I just want to lay out and soak up the sunshine, too!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
It really was a beautiful day, wasn't it? How gorgeous your patio looks (not to mention that banging breakfast spread!) ... Brax and your other baby look so content I just want to lay out and soak up the sunshine, too!

Haha thanks Maddi! This patio has literally become our little outdoor getaway 馃槉

Registered
Haha thanks Maddi! This patio has literally become our little outdoor getaway 馃槉

I was talking to my mom today about how much Ponyo loves the sunshine. I mean, when I read up about chis this was mentioned, but she's so adorably obstinate when we're going in after our afternoon walk. She stops right before the shade and does that squinting things she does, like "Come on, just 5 more minutes!" :laughing6:

My only problem is we don't have a fenced area anywhere she can relax. There's real predator threat around my house, but my mom said to get her a playpen for outside! Something covered.

We need an oasis like yours! :sunny: Maybe I'll make the hubby build one this summer! :evil2: hehehe...

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I was talking to my mom today about how much Ponyo loves the sunshine. I mean, when I read up about chis this was mentioned, but she's so adorably obstinate when we're going in after our afternoon walk. She stops right before the shade and does that squinting things she does, like "Come on, just 5 more minutes!" :laughing6:

My only problem is we don't have a fenced area anywhere she can relax. There's real predator threat around my house, but my mom said to get her a playpen for outside! Something covered.

We need an oasis like yours! :sunny: Maybe I'll make the hubby build one this summer! :evil2: hehehe...

I like that our patio is up high so that I don't have to worry about our neighbors pets, like I would if we had the townhouse next to me with the lower on ground patio. Then we'd def need a play pen. Wow is your hubby that handy? Building a deck is real talent, that'd be awesome if he did that for you guys 馃槉

Registered
Thanks Camille 馃槉. I'm stuffed! Lol. The chi's love it out there, they literally scratch at the screen everyday to go out, it's so cute. We get a lot of sun out there though, so we can only be out for short increments of time. Mini roof terrace sounds amazing, there are lots of those in Chicago, especially high rises. I can see how it wouldn't be safe for dogs. I hope you are enjoy your weekend so far dear 馃槉
Aww that's so cute. :) I wish we had that "too much sun" issue in the UK! haha Mine scratch to get on the roof terrace too, but the poor things are not allowed on there. I wish I could make it secure, but our landlord won't let us make any changes. :foxes15:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
Aww that's so cute. :) I wish we had that "too much sun" issue in the UK! haha Mine scratch to get on the roof terrace too, but the poor things are not allowed on there. I wish I could make it secure, but our landlord won't let us make any changes. :foxes15:

I wish that for you guys too! Too many cloudy days make me depressed 馃様. I battled with depression a lot this winter because I had severe cabin fever! The weather was awful. So it's nice to finally have some nice weather 馃槉

Registered
I wish that for you guys too! Too many cloudy days make me depressed 馃様. I battled with depression a lot this winter because I had severe cabin fever! The weather was awful. So it's nice to finally have some nice weather 馃槉
Oh lack of sunshine affects me a lot too (it's kind of ironic that I moved to the UK, considering that lol). I'm from Canada (around Montreal) and my family complained all winter/spring about the terrible weather they got there too! It sounded awful. This summer has been good here so far (compared to some other years) so I can't complain too much! Fingers crossed it carries on that way. :p

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
Oh lack of sunshine affects me a lot too (it's kind of ironic that I moved to the UK, considering that lol). I'm from Canada (around Montreal) and my family complained all winter/spring about the terrible weather they got there too! It sounded awful. This summer has been good here so far (compared to some other years) so I can't complain too much! Fingers crossed it carries on that way. :p

I'm glad you are experiencing nicer weather in the UK, I really hope you and your family have more to come! 馃槉

Registered
They're so cute! I see you've trained them well because they don't seem to be making attempts to get at your bacon hahahaha.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts