Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just finished breakfast and decided to reward the pups with a tasty chew. Ava didn't enjoy chews much when she was a bit younger, but I think she's enjoying them now馃槣what do you think? Happy Thursday cp! The weekend is almost here 馃尯

ImageUploadedByPG Free1407419345.569822.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1407419375.248369.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1407419492.354331.jpg

Random pic:

Car rides make me sleepy mom馃挙

ImageUploadedByPG Free1407419553.418412.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1407419577.860285.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
It's Thursday now!

Oh, sometimes I don't realize my day is missing an Ava post, but then I open one and see all your cute pictures EXACTLY how I take pictures with my Ponyo, and I just go, "There's another beautiful & caring lady who has her priorities RIGHT in line, like me!" :laughing6: I'm so glad there's someone like you out there doing what I'm doing with my little dogs and being a happy positive person. It's a really sunny nice feeling. Like every time I open your posts there's sunshine instead of LED light projecting you guys on my screen. :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
It's Thursday now!

Oh, sometimes I don't realize my day is missing an Ava post, but then I open one and see all your cute pictures EXACTLY how I take pictures with my Ponyo, and I just go, "There's another beautiful & caring lady who has her priorities RIGHT in line, like me!" :laughing6: I'm so glad there's someone like you out there doing what I'm doing with my little dogs and being a happy positive person. It's a really sunny nice feeling. Like every time I open your posts there's sunshine instead of LED light projecting you guys on my screen. :)

Awwwwww Maddi! Now you just really made my evening better. Especially since work wasn't the greatest 馃槬. Really hard working with people sometimes, and you can't please everyone. That's something I've had to learn the hard way. But your positive words are always so healing. You really should be in a motivational group for young women. You have such a gift with words. Ava and the whole gang and I send you and Ponyo big hugs. I hope you did well on your exam too!馃槝馃挄

Registered
ERMAGHERD I PASSSSSEDDDDDD MAH EXAMMMMM :eek:ccasion7: (I scream with overwhelming surprise) ... Thank you for asking. :love3: I just registered today for two more classes this fall (Soil Science & thankfully Horticulture 101) ... in fact, I just got solicited by a family member to design my first garden for their new house! :shock: I was so excited!!!

I really do love your pictures. Here look. I take, like the exact same ones.

:laughing5::laughing5::laughing5:

Sorry you had a bad day. That's why I don't work with people, dear. I used to work with dogs, and now I'm studying to just have a quiet greenhouse and care for nice quiet, non-judgy plants. LOL :laughing6: Chin up. Nobody knows you as well as you do, and YOU know just who you are.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
Yay! I knew you would pass your exam. Good job! And I am overjoyed with laughter over here at these pictures of Ponyo! We really do take the same kind of pictures. And yay! I can wait to see your family members new garden once you're done. I know you will do a great job. Ponyo is such a cutie! And I can't believe how much our dog carriers resemble 馃構

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
ERMAGHERD I PASSSSSEDDDDDD MAH EXAMMMMM :eek:ccasion7: (I scream with overwhelming surprise) ... Thank you for asking. :love3: I just registered today for two more classes this fall (Soil Science & thankfully Horticulture 101) ... in fact, I just got solicited by a family member to design my first garden for their new house! :shock: I was so excited!!!

I really do love your pictures. Here look. I take, like the exact same ones.

:laughing5::laughing5::laughing5:

Sorry you had a bad day. That's why I don't work with people, dear. I used to work with dogs, and now I'm studying to just have a quiet greenhouse and care for nice quiet, non-judgy plants. LOL :laughing6: Chin up. Nobody knows you as well as you do, and YOU know just who you are.

Your Jeraden bag is holding up nicely. Does it weigh a lot?

Registered
It does, actually. I really don't like to sling it for more than an hour or so.

Jayda just posted her pic of Sapphire in that mesh floral bag? I would love one of those. The Jaraden will always be our go-to travel bag (airline) though.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
It does, actually. I really don't like to sling it for more than an hour or so.

Jayda just posted her pic of Sapphire in that mesh floral bag? I would love one of those. The Jaraden will always be our go-to travel bag (airline) though.

Oh I just love that LD bag. I love the LD leopard print carrier too. This is one of the only brands I don't have a carrier by. Your Jaraden seems perfect for airline travel.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
Yummm! :p I don't think I've ever gotten beef tails for my chis. I might look for that next time I get chews, for a bit of variety. Ava is so pretty! I love the pictures of her in the carrier too.

Thank you Camille! She just made 10 months and is blossoming before my eyes. I usually give them bullysticks but I decided to change it up, and they love it! Guess I'll be going to get more soon 馃槉

1 - 20 of 20 Posts