Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We got packages this week! I put in an order for all of the dogs weeks ago. Ava and Bailey have birthdays coming, so I wanted to make sure they got their new things in time. Here's Ava modeling a few summer things from Pariero and some Fall things from Wooflink and Pariero Bunny NY tee.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
im in love, some beautiful choices meoshia! Ava is stunning she models very well. Also the chewnel and sniffany and co toys are so sweet :) also avas little bow charm is a great addition to her collar.

Thanks love! She is such a professional when it comes to modeling. I'm just in complete awe of her.
The tag is from Henri Bendel. They have a small pet line of adorable things. That tag was a Christmas gift to Ava last year.

Love Sniffany and co. Have you checked out their line? They actually have a lot of really really cute clothes.

I really love that white Wooflink sweatshirt on Ava. It is perfect for Fall. And even though she is black and white in color, I think she pulls off white very well. I think I may get the other colors of that sweatshirt for the rest of my crew. Blue for Bailey and Black for Kendall and Braxton.

Have you come across any Louisdog boutiques where you live? They tend to have several boutiques. I k kafir sure in Rome, but not too sure if there are any in your location.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
im in love, some beautiful choices meoshia! Ava is stunning she models very well. Also the chewnel and sniffany and co toys are so sweet
also avas little bow charm is a great addition to her collar.

Thanks love! She is such a professional when it comes to modeling. I'm just in co plate awe of her.
The tag is from Henri Bendel. They have a small pet line of adorable things. That tag was a Christmas gift to Ava last year.

Love Sniffany and co. Have you checked out their line? They actually have a lot of really really cute clothes.

I really love that white Wooflink sweatshirt on Ava. It is perfect for Fall. And even though she is black and white in color, I think she pulls off white very well. I think I may get the other colors of that sweatshirt for the rest of my crew. Blue for Bailey and Black for Kendall and Braxton.

Have you come across any Louisdog boutiques where you live? They tend to have several boutiques. I k kafir sure in Rome, but not too sure if there are any in your location.
I may have to get one of those Henri bendel tags, they are a great accesory.
I've seen the sniffany and co things, I do like them :) there's a gorgeous dress I have my eye on, it's like a white vest top with a tifi blue tutu. Yeah I agree she pulls of white really well. I love simple pieces on Ava, she's so beautiful she doesn't need to much glam.
Unfortunately I haven't found any LD boutiques but I will do a search and find out if there's any in the north east of UK. I would be so happy to find one!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've seen the sniffany and co things, I do like them :) there's a gorgeous dress I have my eye on, it's like a white vest top with a tifi blue tutu. Yeah I agree she pulls of white really well. I love simple pieces on Ava, she's so beautiful she doesn't need to much glam.
Unfortunately I haven't found any LD boutiques but I will do a search and find out if there's any in the north east of UK. I would be so happy to find one!

It's totally worth it. I am sure you'd love the tag. And you can attach it to anything. Collar, harness, leash, keychain etc.

Thanks babe. I think I love the simple things on Ava best as well. She's such a classically beautiful girl.

Ohhhh you would be so lucky to find an LD near you. I'll try to think of some more of those UK sites, and you can tell me if you've ordered from them and if it's safe. Some other brands I love is the I ❤my dog brand, this brand makes things for pets and owners. Ava has a dress by thus make. Also I think it's called Vip Star that's another, and Trilly Tutti Brilly.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
everything looks great on Ava as usual :cool: . we got our Pariero too and I love the bunny tops on all the girls, even Tootsie. I decided to get those YSL Chihuahua tank tops afterall cause they ended up giving me free shipping for both orders . they are super cute . I think i'm taking a break now from Pariero . I didn't even order anything from this last DC sale. I did get a couple things from ebay but was a real bargain

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I've seen the sniffany and co things, I do like them
there's a gorgeous dress I have my eye on, it's like a white vest top with a tifi blue tutu. Yeah I agree she pulls of white really well. I love simple pieces on Ava, she's so beautiful she doesn't need to much glam.

It's totally worth it. I am sure you'd love the tag. And you can attach it to anything. Collar, harness, leash, keychain etc.

Thanks babe. I think I love the simple things on Ava best as well. She's such a classically beautiful girl.

Ohhhh you would be so lucky to find an LD near you. I'll try to think of some more of those UK sites, and you can tell me if you've ordered from them and if it's safe. Some other brands I love is the I ❤my dog brand, this brand makes things for pets and owners. Ava has a dress by thus make. Also I think it's called Vip Star that's another, and Trilly Tutti Brilly.
Oh I will look now, I love finding new brands because the ones you know about get old quickly so it's nice to find something new. I can't find the I heart my dog brand? Have you got a link?

I'm Looking at the petvipstar now and it's really nice:)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
everything looks great on Ava as usual :cool: . we got our Pariero too and I love the bunny tops on all the girls, even Tootsie. I decided to get those YSL Chihuahua tank tops afterall cause they ended up giving me free shipping for both orders . they are super cute . I think i'm taking a break now from Pariero . I didn't even order anything from this last DC sale. I did get a couple things from ebay but was a real bargain

Thanks Elaina! I actually made a mistake on the PE tank. I meant to order beige but somehow ordered pink. I like the pink. Just think the red on the beige really stands out. I want to order it, but I'm waiting for the price to go down. I'm looking forward to the Harajuku too. I doubt I'll order the YSL since they are the same as the other, BUT...lol if I do I'll get white. I wanted white in the other but it sold out. I will not buy it at the price it's at though. I'm glad you love everything on your girls. I'm looking forward to pics.

I could not resist ordering the new LD. That dress with flower ruffles, a flower tee, and the stripe dress with the pockets. Simply beautiful. I also love the3 things Wooflink tee. I think the other WL things are not cute at all. Which is Alright by me lol, less temptation.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I will look now, I love finding new brands because the ones you know about get old quickly so it's nice to find something new. I can't find the I heart my dog brand? Have you got a link?

I'll try and find the site that has the I ❤ my dog brand. As it is hard to find just by searching the name. And I know you like to match Millie. Their mommy and pup clothes are just gorgeous! Hope I can find it for you.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Here's a link to I ❤my dog. I'll try to find the other website that has more things by this brand. Their down coats and hoodies are my fave! This site only has a small selection. They have some of the other brands I told you about too.

http://daintydogsboutique.com/en/11_i-love-my-dog?p=3

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im in love, some beautiful choices meoshia! Ava is stunning she models very well. Also the chewnel and sniffany and co toys are so sweet :) also avas little bow charm is a great addition to her collar.

Here's the link to the website I couldn't find. It is a carrier of the i❤my dog brand, as well as For Pets Only, and more.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
im in love, some beautiful choices meoshia! Ava is stunning she models very well. Also the chewnel and sniffany and co toys are so sweet
also avas little bow charm is a great addition to her collar.

Here's the link to the website I couldn't find. It is a carrier of the i❤my dog brand, as well as For Pets Only, and more.
I've had a good browse thanks so much :) I will be able to get some lovely new things now. I've already done my DC list I'm just waiting on a sale and then I'm going to put in an order for inamorada, suckright and forpetsonly. After looking I'm loving all the collars and maybe a inamorada carrier.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've had a good browse thanks so much :) I will be able to get some lovely new things now. I've already done my DC list I'm just waiting on a sale and then I'm going to put in an order for inamorada, suckright and forpetsonly. After looking I'm loving all the collars and maybe a inamorada carrier.

Ahhhh I'm glad my dear. I can't wait to see what things you order of those brands. Your girls will be so spoiled.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Too. Much. Cuteness. I need a place for boy clothes... I'm slowly collecting things for Jo, my other two are not much for being dressed but he loves it. Anyone know of such a place? I'm uneducated in doggie clothing shopping but as with everything with me in life, I do enjoy the finer things... lol

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Too. Much. Cuteness. I need a place for boy clothes... I'm slowly collecting things for Jo, my other two are not much for being dressed but he loves it. Anyone know of such a place? I'm uneducated in doggie clothing shopping but as with everything with me in life, I do enjoy the finer things... lol

Thanks my dear! What are Jo's measurements and weight? Then I can let you know of which brands will fit him best. Most of us order from doggiecoutureshop.com. There's a coupon code 'fabulous' for 25% off as the every day special plus free ship of $75 or more. Sign on to the mailing list to stay up dated on other discounts and savings. She has them often.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts