Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Beautiful!! Ava looks great in everything. I wouldn't know where to begin in picking favorites, but I really like the day date top on her. That shade of pink with the white and lace really looks great with her coat colors.

Such a trooper doing all that modeling, she deserves a nice nap.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
everything looks beautiful on Ava as usual :). my favorite picture is the last one. its so cute seeing the sleeping beauty picture ! ( i'll be posting pics tomorrow I think of the 3 other LD things )

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
everything looks beautiful on Ava as usual :). my favorite picture is the last one. its so cute seeing the sleeping beauty picture ! ( i'll be posting pics tomorrow I think of the 3 other LD things )

Thanks again Elaina. I'm very pleased so far with all of Ava's LD things. And I have to agree on the sleeping beauty pic, it's my fave as well.

I'll be looking forward to Ellie in her new things tomorrow.

Did you end up ordering the Hello doggie dresses?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aw wow! Your doggie wardrobe is amazing absolutely loving all your new clothing :) also Ava is such a cutie!

Thanks so much Jessica! I'm going through withdrawal here and will soon need pics if baby Millie 😍missing her sweet face around here.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful!! Ava looks great in everything. I wouldn't know where to begin in picking favorites, but I really like the day date top on her. That shade of pink with the white and lace really looks great with her coat colors.

Such a trooper doing all that modeling, she deserves a nice nap.

Thanks so much Michele. She's such a big girl now. It's so amazing to watch the long coats transition into adulthood after 1 year. I'm looking forward to watching her blossom into this second year.

I love the Day date top even more in person. It is truly eloquent and I agree with you on the color. It really does pop!

I think this top could work for Carolina. What do you think? Are you considering ordering the smile tee?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Such a beautiful girl with an amazing wardrobe! Corona is jealous!!

Thanks sooo much! It's like she suddenly went from a few outfits to now more than I can count!

When will you go to Posh puppy again? I'm so jealous how close you are to that boutique. I'm gonna have to come visit soon😊

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Thanks again Elaina. I'm very pleased so far with all of Ava's LD things. And I have to agree on the sleeping beauty pic, it's my fave as well.

I'll be looking forward to Ellie in her new things tomorrow.

Did you end up ordering the Hello doggie dresses?
i'm going to try for posting pics today... I have some errands I need to do first. No, I decided to wait for a good sale or wait to see how the Hello doggie dress looks on either Ava or Carolina first . :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'm going to try for posting pics today... I have some errands I need to do first. No, I decided to wait for a good sale or wait to see how the Hello doggie dress looks on either Ava or Carolina first . :)

I called and got someone on line right away. She said that they show it in stock. She's gonna email me for sure later.

Sounds like you've got a busy day. Can't wait to see those pics.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I just love the pink stripe top with the lace. I got that one for Lady and Sapphire and I love it on both of them. It's such a pretty color of pink.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just love the pink stripe top with the lace. I got that one for Lady and Sapphire and I love it on both of them. It's such a pretty color of pink.

You and Michele are so right about the color. It really is a beautiful shade of pink. I def want one for my other girls.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aww lots of cute stuff, I especially love those best friends hoodies! That last picture of Ava sleeping is so cute, it's hard being a model. ;) lol

Thanks Camille! I thought it was so precious to see her crash out like that. She looked so peaceful. Unfortunately mommy️ had to wake her to get her out of her dress 😊😊

1 - 17 of 17 Posts