Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
ohhh,, the love top looks very pretty with the pretty pet coat over it !!! I got Minnie the black love top, so, it wouldn't look that great over the city chic coat, but Minnie prefers no sleeves anyways. Tootsie got the pink Love top

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very pretty coat! I got the Love top for Lady in pink. It's a super cute top, very girly. It looks great with the coat too.

Thanks! It is sooo gorgeous. Wish it came in other colors than black or white. Would've loved one for Braxton. Can't wait to see Sapphire in hers.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohhh,, the love top looks very pretty with the pretty pet coat over it !!! I got Minnie the black love top, so, it wouldn't look that great over the city chic coat, but Minnie prefers no sleeves anyways. Tootsie got the pink Love top

Ohhh thanks so much Elaina. I really love it. I'm so glad that Ava has a nice variety of LD and Wooflink tops to layer underneath for extra warmth. It is quite cd here already. The love top is soooo pretty and girly. I hope it is still around next year for miss Ellie when she's grown up a bit more. The pink would be just gorgeous on her. Can't wait to see Minnie and Tootsie in theirs.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
it is freezing cold here today, so I decided to put Minnies Pretty Pet coat on and layer a rrc thermal under it. I snapped a pic real quick to show you. I really love the city chic coat. I'm trying not to buy anymore dog clothes right now, but if I were , I would buy more pretty pet things

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it is freezing cold here today, so I decided to put Minnies Pretty Pet coat on and layer a rrc thermal under it. I snapped a pic real quick to show you. I really love the city chic coat. I'm trying not to buy anymore dog clothes right now, but if I were , I would buy more pretty pet things

Ohhh how Precious! I love those two pieces layered together. I'm really liking this brand. And that color in the city chic is so pretty. It's freezing here today too :-(

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Ahhh great coat, I love it! Yeaaaaaah it's available in the uk too!!!!! Looks fab on both Minnie and Ava. Just wondered though do you wear her harness/buddy belt over the top? No leash holes I see. :p

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ahhh great coat, I love it! Yeaaaaaah it's available in the uk too!!!!! Looks fab on both Minnie and Ava. Just wondered though do you wear her harness/buddy belt over the top? No leash holes I see. :p

Hi Sally! Yes, the only thing that's missing is a leash hole. I don't need it personally, as it's a fashion coat and I'll probably just put her in a carrier. I'll have to try it on with her buddy belt to see how it fits. Not having the leash hole could be the only setback for someone who walks their dog.

How awesome it's available in the UK. Is the whole line available or just certain things?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
thanks Sally !
I find that the Buddy Belts go nicely over a coat like the pretty pet coat. here is Tootsie wearing her wooflink Not so basic ( love ) top under her LD coat and I put a Buddy belt over it so you could see .

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks Sally !

I find that the Buddy Belts go nicely over a coat like the pretty pet coat. here is Tootsie wearing her wooflink Not so basic ( love ) top under her LD coat and I put a Buddy belt over it so you could see .

Thanks for posting that pic Elaina. Love love love that LD coat. Is the buddybelt a comfy for over it or a snug fit?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Thanks for posting that pic Elaina. Love love love that LD coat. Is the buddybelt a comfy for over it or a snug fit?
me too. I got this coat on a sale last year. its my favorite one for Tootsie :). yes, I think the buddy belt is a comfy fit. I guess it depends though on how much room you have on your buddy belt. I forgot exactly what holes Tootsie and Minnies buddy belts buckle on when they are not wearing clothes, but... there are looser holes they can be buckled on for wearing over clothes

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
me too. I got this coat on a sale last year. its my favorite one for Tootsie :). yes, I think the buddy belt is a comfy fit. I guess it depends though on how much room you have on your buddy belt. I forgot exactly what holes Tootsie and Minnies buddy belts buckle on when they are not wearing clothes, but... there are looser holes they can be buckled on for wearing over clothes

I thought think Ava wears the size 2 on the second hole with clothes, and the 3rd hole with no clothes. Ohhh I just adore that coat. I never thought we had any need for coats, but now I wouldn't mind getting a couple more. Do you get a lot of use out of them?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I thought think Ava wears the size 2 on the second hole with clothes, and the 3rd hole with no clothes. Ohhh I just adore that coat. I never thought we had any need for coats, but now I wouldn't mind getting a couple more. Do you get a lot of use out of them?
I do get a lot of wear out of there coats when I take them for walks. I really love a lot of the Louisdog coats. I know they are more money but some of them are so gorgeous that they are worth more money. the pretty pet coats are very nice too but the LD ones are my very favorite ones. I have 2 for Tootsie and Minnie doesn't have one ( yet :) )

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I do get a lot of wear out of there coats when I take them for walks. I really love a lot of the Louisdog coats. I know they are more money but some of them are so gorgeous that they are worth more money. the pretty pet coats are very nice too but the LD ones are my very favorite ones. I have 2 for Tootsie and Minnie doesn't have one ( yet :) )

Did you get your Sherry hoodies yet?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Did you get your Sherry hoodies yet?
no, I still have not got them yet, and haven't received a shipping notification from Melissa either :-(. I have this doubt in my mind that I will ever get them. i'm be happily surprised if/when I do though !!! Did you get or hear from Pariero about your order ?

I am also still waiting for one more item. the SL crystal rock collar in pretty pink ( that's the one that got lost . she had ordered it for me along time ago in perfect pink but I don't know what happened. she sent me tracking and it never tracked after the first day when it said a shipping label was created . it was expected to deliver on Dec 13th. so, she ordered another one for me and this time I changed my mind and got the Puppy pink color )

oh, and I just looked at the LD site and the coats I really love that are available now are the wow padding dress, and the wow padding pants. i'd love the dress in red for Minnie but , she does have enough so I will probably try to resist

1 - 20 of 39 Posts