Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
It's so classy! I can't wait for warmer weather! We are still waiting for the susan lanci nouveau now harnesses like Debra wades lily. Hopefully they will ship this week. Also waiting for the louisdog lace hoodigan!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Very cute! I have the petote metro, they are nice bags!

Thankyou! I want the metro tote too! I found one on ebay. But my favorite boutique Wetnose in oakbrook was holding a $25 off coupon for us, so we went Saturday to try some SL crystal rocks and nouveau bow collars, but when I saw the tote and only for $112 I fell in love! I think this is one classy brand that is suitable for all ages, and I love that it looks like a handbag! 馃槉

Premium Member
I finally broke down and got a Louis Dog carrier. Like yours, it's well deigned and very comfy for two to ride together. Your two seem to really like their new bag. So cute!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
I finally broke down and got a Louis Dog carrier. Like yours, it's well deigned and very comfy for two to ride together. Your two seem to really like their new bag. So cute!

Thankyou! I really love this brand and I'm so glad to finally have one of their carriers, it really is a quality bag. I love louisdog, an LD carrier is next on my list, I love the LD Julie carrier, also like the leopard carrier and the floral one. But they also have a cute little lightweight tote carrier that comes in a few colors and would be perfect for summer. I just bought a Wooflink carrier that I've been eyeing from an old collection of theirs. It finally shipped today 馃槉. Here's a pic:
View attachment 46066
Inside shot View attachment 46074
It came in another color but it was sold out View attachment 46082

1 - 20 of 29 Posts