Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
ohhh, its very pretty !!! I was looking at the Pariero sites yesterday and it looks like they had a good sale on that hoodie and looks like they are already sold out in most sizes

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
ohhh, its very pretty !!! I was looking at the Pariero sites yesterday and it looks like they had a good sale on that hoodie and looks like they are already sold out in most sizes

Thanks so much Elaina! I'm so glad I ordered it when I did. This is by far one of my favorite pieces. The color and fabric is just so beautiful. I think it's lightweight enough to wear in summer. And the pearls embroidery over the flower is such a nice touch. As well as the eyelet trim around the hood.

Now if only my Wooflink would get here. Apparently it was supposed to be here today.

Registered
Oh my, that is beautiful on Ava. The color really does compliment her coat and I love the cheetah collar paired with the dress. The color looks nicer seeing it on Ava then the picture on the website.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my, that is beautiful on Ava. The color really does compliment her coat and I love the cheetah collar paired with the dress. The color looks nicer seeing it on Ava then the picture on the website.

Thanks so much Michele! I simply adore it and never imagined it'd be so beautiful in person. She's definitely wearing this again tomorrow 馃槏馃挅

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10

Melissa told me yesterday that she was having another sale. But I never got an email for one. Did you?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
That's what she told me in an email yesterday. She also said she was going to fix the shipping for those Hello doggie dresses. I'm in no hurry though. I guess we have enough things in the way lol

I'm off today. So hopefully my Wooflink package comes in. Have any of your other orders shipped?

Registered
That's what she told me in an email yesterday. She also said she was going to fix the shipping for those Hello doggie dresses. I'm in no hurry though. I guess we have enough things in the way lol

I'm off today. So hopefully my Wooflink package comes in. Have any of your other orders shipped?
I saw she fixed the shipping yesterday and she also updated the ice cream tank I inquired about. Think I'm going to get the cream colored one.

No, none of my DC or posh puppy packages shipped. I actually questioned it in a reply email I sent to Melissa, but I didn't here anything back from her. This week is a month since I placed the one order with DC and I'm trying to be patient, but it's so hard. My amazon order is being prepared for shipping though. Looks like I should have that by Friday or Saturday.

Enjoy your day off. Hope you're having nice weather.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
I saw she fixed the shipping yesterday and she also updated the ice cream tank I inquired about. Think I'm going to get the cream colored one.

No, none of my DC or posh puppy packages shipped. I actually questioned it in a reply email I sent to Melissa, but I didn't here anything back from her. This week is a month since I placed the one order with DC and I'm trying to be patient, but it's so hard. My amazon order is being prepared for shipping though. Looks like I should have that by Friday or Saturday.

Enjoy your day off. Hope you're having nice weather.

Oh awesome! Amazon is
Great! I hope the snow leopard bed goes down a bit more sometime spoon. I really want one.

We have so many packages we're waiting for, that I think I'm just gonna wait til some things start to ship before I order anything else. I tell you Michele Wooflink and LD always take forever to ship. Especially the new things. I'm almost tempted one day to order directly from the official sites to see just how long it takes to get my packages from them.

It's a good thing we have a lot of clothes already lol! But for you I know it's more frustrating, as you are trying to figure out sizing and build Carolina's wardrobe.

Registered

Registered
I just got the email with the DC sale too. but , only 30 % off, so ... I think I will wait. maybe there will be a better sale on St. Patricks day. I should limit my buying anyways..., so just as well

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
I checked my email and saw that. I may wait too, since this sale only goes til 13th. She may do a 35% for St. Patrick's

1 - 20 of 22 Posts