Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Atlast! After a 6 week wait a custom tag I ordered from an etsy shop called Love Frankie and Lola has arrived. This shop is so unique, creating beautiful custom dog tags, necklaces and more for your loved ones. They are a little on the pricy side, but after seeing the quality of Ava's new tag, it's so worth every penny! I also won an adorable pinkaholic tank on ebay last week. Here's some pics to share 馃槉

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403117986.778539.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403118019.528985.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403118072.546872.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403118108.997772.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403118158.713125.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1403118199.361134.jpg

Thanks for looking 馃槏

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
So cute! I told ya It would be worth the wait! Her tag is really pretty and full of bling! She is shipping out Lola's tag today, she made the same one Mimi has! :)

Thanks! I had no idea what to expect. It turned out more beautiful than I could've imagined and matches so cute with the pinkaholic tank. I will def be ordering tags for the rest of the gang. Can't wait to see Lola's!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Just realizing she also gave me 3 dog treat recipes. I thought it was my receipt lol. And they sound pretty good too. I'll have to get up enough courage to attempt making dog treats lol!

Premium Member
Hahaha, now I know who sniped the top from me on eBay. I was bidding on that one but got distracted by Prince's ordeal last week. Looks great!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha, now I know who sniped the top from me on eBay. I was bidding on that one but got distracted by Prince's ordeal last week. Looks great!

Omg lol! We are so bad. Well if Ava outgrows it, I know who it will look great on馃槉. Just curious? Did you win the purple and white pinkaholic tank? I put a bid on it last second and probably would've won if stupid ebay didn't make me sign in again when I was already signed in lol. It was too late and I ended up losing. Hopefully you won 馃槉 it was such a cute tank!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, that's a gorgeous tag! I'm definitely going to have to check it out for Cuddles.

You totally should Angela! What's so unique about this shop is that you get to customize your own tags! I already have an idea of what I want to do for my little boy Bailey 馃槉. I hope you order, would love to see how yours turns out!

Registered
I love both! I had to Google to find the etsy shop but it's closed for now - no bad thing as I have been on a buying binge since we brought Olive home. Its such a gorgeous tag!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
I love both! I had to Google to find the etsy shop but it's closed for now - no bad thing as I have been on a buying binge since we brought Olive home. Its such a gorgeous tag!

Thanks Jemma! I can't wait for her to open her shop again. It's been closed for quite some time. And with your artistic skills I can only imagine how gorgeous a custom tag by you would turn out

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19
Love, love the tag, prettiest I have ever seen & looks like it is made beautifully! You have great taste always..:)

Thanks Debra! Miss you so much! It took 6 long weeks to receive the tag and I couldn't believe how beautiful it turned out, or that I could think up something so creative! I can't wait for her to open her shop so that I can order 3 more for Kendall, Bailey, and Braxton. I've already thought up 3 very unique designs 馃構. I hope you and you're beautiful family are soaking up some Florida sun鈽

1 - 20 of 20 Posts