Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Love it! Ava is so cute and such a great model. I hope I can get Carolina to cooperate as well in the future for picture taking. She's not real cooperative yet.

Now I want to buy more and I didn't even get the 2 LD things I just ordered. This clothes buying is becoming addictive very quickly.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
馃挏LD dot top, I'm in love top & Lavendar corsage collar

Love it! Ava is so cute and such a great model. I hope I can get Carolina to cooperate as well in the future for picture taking. She's not real cooperative yet.

Now I want to buy more and I didn't even get the 2 LD things I just ordered. This clothes buying is becoming addictive very quickly.

Thanks Michelle. The dot top is from a current LD collection and the I'm in love top has been around a long time, but it seems they have all colors in stock. I'm betting doggie couture shop will have a Valentine's sale, and if they do, I may order the beige one for Braxton. There's also a new wooflink collection coming.

Which LD things did you order? And what size.?

Yes, shopping is quite addicting lol. My 4 yr old chi's have a drawer filled with clothes. So I'm mostly buying for Ava and Brax. Ava in particular as she does not mind clothes one bit. I'm still waiting for a Paris erotica package. And debating getting the new long sleeve Chanel Mademoiselle tee.

Registered
I just ordered from DC during the last sale. Hoping she does a Valentine one because I want to get something in Wooflink size 1 to try.

I ordered the LD Organic Lace Top in baby pink and My Cardigan in Blue Stripe both xs. Crossing fingers they fit. Elaina's been helping me with size so we should have a great start.

Premium Member
I just ordered from DC during the last sale. Hoping she does a Valentine one because I want to get something in Wooflink size 1 to try.

I ordered the LD Organic Lace Top in baby pink and My Cardigan in Blue Stripe both xs. Crossing fingers they fit. Elaina's been helping me with size so we should have a great start.
I love the blue stripe cardigan and lace top! I have those for Sapphire. I think you'll be very happy with your choices!

Premium Member
I got the dot top in beige at New Years when it came with the toy. I was hoping it would Jewel but it's way too big. It fits Sapphire though!

Registered
Love,love, LOVE!! I keep eyeing those collars. What is your EXPERT opinion, it is adorable as is everything on our cutie Ava.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
I got the dot top in beige at New Years when it came with the toy. I was hoping it would Jewel but it's way too big. It fits Sapphire though!

What size did you get? I got the small. I'm really glad I didn't order the beige, cause I really like the pink better for Ava. The beige would look great on my Kendall. It's a cute top, I'm not sure how I feel about slits for sleeves?!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
馃挏LD dot top, I'm in love top & Lavendar corsage collar

Love,love, LOVE!! I keep eyeing those collars. What is your EXPERT opinion, it is adorable as is everything on our cutie Ava.

Debbie this collar has your girls names written all over it. I really order this collar. The flower is actually removable which I love. Now I want the pink one 馃槉. And the Lofty 锔廲ollars too.

Registered
Totally gorgeous! That collar is fantastic!! Grey is one of my favorite colors and I love the polka dot top. Such great taste. ;)

Premium Member
What size did you get? I got the small. I'm really glad I didn't order the beige, cause I really like the pink better for Ava. The beige would look great on my Kendall. It's a cute top, I'm not sure how I feel about slits for sleeves?!
I got the XS.....really like the beige on both Sapphire and Jewel. Sapphire is a blue tri-color and Jewel is fawn spotted on white with black ticking. Both look great in light brown/beige. If it wasn't for the slit sleeves the XS would probably fit Jewel. Her arms come out of it. She loves the toy though.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
I got the XS.....really like the beige on both Sapphire and Jewel. Sapphire is a blue tri-color and Jewel is fawn spotted on white with black ticking. Both look great in light brown/beige. If it wasn't for the slit sleeves the XS would probably fit Jewel. Her arms come out of it. She loves the toy though.

I completely forgot the beige came with a you. I'm sure jewel will grow into the xs. Do you have the I'm in love top?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Totally gorgeous! That collar is fantastic!! Grey is one of my favorite colors and I love the polka dot top. Such great taste. ;)

Thanks so much Tina! You are always so kind and positive. I adore the collar. It's been around for quite some time, and I finally decided to get it. We will get a lot of use out of it 馃槏

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14

I really like the My cardigan. I came soooo close to ordering one not that long ago. But it looks like it runs really really short. I think I remember seeing Lynda's Sapphire wearing one in an older thread. But I can't remember how it fit her. I can't wait to see yours.

Of course DC has a 35% sale going now. But I'm not sure I'm ordering anything, as I was hoping the new Wooflink collection would be out in time for the next sale. I'm in love with the new hoodies 鉂ゐ煉曫煉.

Registered
I really like the My cardigan. I came soooo close to ordering one not that long ago. But it looks like it runs really really short. I think I remember seeing Lynda's Sapphire wearing one in an older thread. But I can't remember how it fit her. I can't wait to see yours.

Of course DC has a 35% sale going now. But I'm not sure I'm ordering anything, as I was hoping the new Wooflink collection would be out in time for the next sale. I'm in love with the new hoodies 鉂����.
The My cardigan does run short from what I remember. I got it to put on Carolina over dresses/tanks in the spring when it's still chilly here.

I think I'm going to order something in Wooflink to try on her since it's such a great sale and I want to see if this brand will work for her. I just can't decide what yet, any suggestions? I was hoping the new collection would be available too. I love the Sweatshirt hoodie that I think is called strawberry cupcake.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19
The My cardigan does run short from what I remember. I got it to put on Carolina over dresses/tanks in the spring when it's still chilly here.

I think I'm going to order something in Wooflink to try on her since it's such a great sale and I want to see if this brand will work for her. I just can't decide what yet, any suggestions? I was hoping the new collection would be available too. I love the Sweatshirt hoodie that I think is called strawberry cupcake.

Looks like the new Wooflink is just releasing today. There's soooo many cute outfits it's really hard to pinpoint one particular thing. Maybe you can start with the Lovely little girl top, Happy day out top, Boyfriend top, My sweetest winter top, Rose garden top, Not so basic tee. I'm just trying to think of things that run kinda small.

Boy Friend top

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/13F5F987-B720-4D3B-BB1D-9A9C81DC9B9F_zpsv4n4f5od.jpg

Lovely little girl (pic taken last week)
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/05E591DF-2B5F-4486-8A8E-94E171242069_zpsqjd5hypw.png

Same top, this pic taken last summer
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/59087333-03D7-4ADB-A2FB-E0B7662FE9CF_zpsqjq8es5y.jpg

Rose garden
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/A36B8D97-853F-4358-B628-FBBEFDB01743_zpsbdbdakdb.jpg

My sweetest winter sweater
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae17/meoshyah83/F77DD8A9-7B17-4B52-B498-A606CE074048_zpsvth0r1mu.jpg

I have more pics I can share. I also need to take pic of her in the happy day out top for you

1 - 19 of 19 Posts