Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Oh what a joy to see such a ginormous box sitting on my porch on the way hm from work. After a two week wait, our Glam bag has finally arrived! And pictures don't do justice for how fabulous this shade of purple is in person. And it was packaged so beautifully!

ImageUploadedByPG Free1400802670.890624.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1400802704.520669.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1400802741.863257.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1400802791.231320.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1400802824.107412.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1400802863.806001.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Love it!! Someone said that these bags are the same size as the older models, but they look smaller for some reason.

It's small. But tall. Ava and Brax can both fit since Ava is so tiny. However I would not keep them both in for a long period of time. And thanks! The color is truly magnificent!

Here's both girls in it ImageUploadedByPG Free1400808668.919900.jpg

Registered
Really nice!! I know you will enjoy it. :) The pups look like they will be very happy with their new method of travel.

Registered
Beautiful!! Love the lavender, one of my very favorite colors. So classy in style too, your two beautiful girls are perfect in there.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Beautiful!! Love the lavender, one of my very favorite colors. So classy in style too, your two beautiful girls are perfect in there.

Thankyou Debra! I can't stop looking at it. And I've thanked my boyfriend a ton! It was a gift from him. Being that he's all the way in Asia he really tries to do all that he can to make us smile. So it is very special to us 馃挏馃挄馃槏

Premium Member
The purple color is very nice too! Such a sweet gift!
The girls look really happy in their new bag!
Dog gifts are always the best! I was just asking my friends if I can register for dog stuff for my bridal shower! Lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
The purple color is very nice too! Such a sweet gift!
The girls look really happy in their new bag!
Dog gifts are always the best! I was just asking my friends if I can register for dog stuff for my bridal shower! Lol

Haha! That's funny! But so true how we all find more joy in making them happy than ourselves.馃槉

Premium Member
Ohhhh I love the purple. I broke down and ordered the collar and leash set for Lady in purple. I just love that color! Very nice.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19
Ohhhh I love the purple. I broke down and ordered the collar and leash set for Lady in purple. I just love that color! Very nice.

I love the purple collar and leash too! It's so gorgeous! And thanks, this shade of purple is truly stunning in person. The bag itself is absolutely glamourous and looks like a designer handbag. Very well made 馃槉

1 - 19 of 19 Posts