Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We got more goodies in today from Elaina and love love love them! Ava is modeling the Louisdog Boyfriend cardigan layered over the Louisdog Leo tutu dress for a pop of color. The Cardigan looks fabulous with or without anything layered underneath. We also got a Hoodigan and Teddy shirt. Thanks so much Elaina, I am so glad I bought these items from you, they will get lots of use.

Registered
Great idea to put the tutu with the cardigan. Love it. Great pieces...what would we do without Elaine!! The boyfriend cardigan is adorable on Ava, it pulls out the tan in her eyebrows and cheeks!馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
There's ma girl looking beautiful, love that you have paired the tutu and cardy it looks gorgeous!

Hi love!! How'd you guys enjoy the concert? I bet it was a blast!

Ava sends you puppy kisses. I absolutely love this outfit. Ava went on errands with me after, and she looked like such a classy little doll baby. I'm very thankful to Elaina for thinking of me. These are pieces that are nearly impossible to find and sold out. So I'm really happy and lucky to add them to Ava's collection.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Lol she's just so stinking adorable :D

Thanks so much my dear! Something about black and white long coats is just so magical鉁. Ava has really blossomed into such beautiful young lady and I swear every time I take pics of her, her ear fringe seems longer!馃榾

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Great idea to put the tutu with the cardigan. Love it. Great pieces...what would we do without Elaine!! The boyfriend cardigan is adorable on Ava, it pulls out the tan in her eyebrows and cheeks!馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏

Thanks so much Deb! Elaina is an angel. I love love love layering Louisdog on Louisdog as their pieces are very manageable and easy to layer. I have yet to have the same luck with layering any other brand on brand. I do really love this piece. I hope Lily is enjoying her things from Elaina.

Registered
wow, that got to you fast !!! I only just mailed it on Saturday :).

i'm so happy you love everything. I knew you would ...

Ava looks beautiful in the boyfreind cardigan. it looks gorgeous layered over the tutu dress . great idea.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
wow, that got to you fast !!! I only just mailed it on Saturday :).

i'm so happy you love everything. I knew you would ...

Ava looks beautiful in the boyfreind cardigan. it looks gorgeous layered over the tutu dress . great idea.

I was shocked! I actually checked the mail today looking for another package. I was surprised to see yours had made it to me so quickly. I love that each item was still in the plastic and on the LD hanger. I also love that you decorate the packages so cute鉂.

The cardigan is awesome and the bear tee after a quick run in my magical shrinking dryer was a perfect fit. The hoodigan is too big, however it fits Braxton perfect! And that always makes me happy since Braxton is in between sizing in LD.

Registered
I was shocked! I actually checked the mail today looking for another package. I was surprised to see yours had made it to me so quickly. I love that each item was still in the plastic and on the LD hanger. I also love that you decorate the packages so cute鉂.

The cardigan is awesome and the bear tee after a quick run in my magical shrinking dryer was a perfect fit. The hoodigan is too big, however it fits Braxton perfect! And that always makes me happy since Braxton is in between sizing in LD.
ya, I always save the plastic covering and the hangers.
i'm always alittle disappointed when I pay a lot for LD and don't receive the hanger and plastic. I've ordered some hard to find ones from other boutiques and sometimes , they just come in tissue paper.
I think its fun to decorate the packages. I need to get some more stickers. i'm running out of them

I have the bear tee for Tootsie . that's a good idea to put it in the dryer. hers is too big on her too. i'm glad the hoodigan fit Brax. I have that one for Tootsie too and I love it

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
ya, I always save the plastic covering and the hangers.

i'm always alittle disappointed when I pay a lot for LD and don't receive the hanger and plastic. I've ordered some hard to find ones from other boutiques and sometimes , they just come in tissue paper.

I think its fun to decorate the packages. I need to get some more stickers. i'm running out of them

I have the bear tee for Tootsie . that's a good idea to put it in the dryer. hers is too big on her too. i'm glad the hoodigan fit Brax. I have that one for Tootsie too and I love it

Yes I'm always happy when something too big for Ava fits Brax, as my poor baby is really in between sizing in a lot of brands even though she's only 4.4 lbs. Wooflink size 2 is the only true size and brand for her.
I was hoping Melissa would add the new LD. She may not even know about it. I really must have the muse dress in the chocolate color and the striped color too. It's so pretty 馃挄. And I hope the order with the Suckright will ship after next week. It's been over a week since we ordered right? I expect 3 weeks for shipping with this brand. Melissa seems pretty busy lately. She probably has a lot on her plate.

Premium Member
There's ma girl looking beautiful, love that you have paired the tutu and cardy it looks gorgeous!

Hi love!! How'd you guys enjoy the concert? I bet it was a blast!

Ava sends you puppy kisses. I absolutely love this outfit. Ava went on errands with me after, and she looked like such a classy little doll baby. I'm very thankful to Elaina for thinking of me. These are pieces that are nearly impossible to find and sold out. So I'm really happy and lucky to add them to Ava's collection.
We have an amazing time at one direction, we sang and danced all night it was great!
Everyone must of loves seeing Ava all dressed up, and yeah they are lovely items and Ava looks brilliant!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
We have an amazing time at one direction, we sang and danced all night it was great!
Everyone must of loves seeing Ava all dressed up, and yeah they are lovely items and Ava looks brilliant!

I hope you took loads of pics! Did your niece like her gifts? I'm glad to hear the two of you had a blast. I'm not a huge One Direction fan but I do think they're an extraordinary group. I do love all sorts of music though but R&B would be my fave. I'm into the new stuff but grew up listening to artists like Anita baker, Luther Vandross, Whitney Houston, and so on.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
Auntie Cait is about two seconds away from stealing miss Ava. What a gorgeous girl loving all the outfits! They really bring out her colouring! Little beauty.

Thanks so much pretty lady. How's the job going?
Neeva is growing up so beautifully. I love that you share her changes with us and that we get to be a part of her growing up. I can't wait til you add your second long coat 馃槏

Registered
Yes I'm always happy when something too big for Ava fits Brax, as my poor baby is really in between sizing in a lot of brands even though she's only 4.4 lbs. Wooflink size 2 is the only true size and brand for her.
I was hoping Melissa would add the new LD. She may not even know about it. I really must have the muse dress in the chocolate color and the striped color too. It's so pretty ��. And I hope the order with the Suckright will ship after next week. It's been over a week since we ordered right? I expect 3 weeks for shipping with this brand. Melissa seems pretty busy lately. She probably has a lot on her plate.
Minnie is WL size 2 also but she fits in it snug comfy unless it runs small like the pretty hoodie I just ordered. she needs a size 3 in that one.
I want the Ma muse too. havnt figured out what color, but , I know i'd like one for Minnie and one for Ellie to start with. then , If I really love it so much, i'll get them another color. I think I may want to wait till the black Friday sale though if I can... I have found a few things for the dogs that were a good price, so i'm expecting a couple packages , hopefully today, i'll get at least one ..
I put my order in right on Columbus Day... so, its been 2 weeks and 2 days. hopefully, it will be here soon.

Premium Member

I hope you took loads of pics! Did your niece like her gifts? I'm glad to hear the two of you had a blast. I'm not a huge One Direction fan but I do think they're an extraordinary group. I do love all sorts of music though but R&B would be my fave. I'm into the new stuff but grew up listening to artists like Anita baker, Luther Vandross, Whitney Houston, and so on.
Yeah she was over the moon bless her. Personally I didn't like them that much either however last night was so much fun I was surprised what a good time we had!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah she was over the moon bless her. Personally I didn't like them that much either however last night was so much fun I was surprised what a good time we had!

Awe that's awesome to hear. Did anyone else go with you? Or just you and your niece?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts