Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
馃挐Special delivery!!& Double trouble!馃惗馃惗馃挄

We got a package in today from Paris Erotica. Ava is modeling some things from the new collection and the other pics are of Ava and Braxton a couple days ago.

Premium Member
Ah yay :D was looking forward to seeing the thread from this order!
Ava and Brax look beautiful, I love everything and it all looks like a great fit.
Loving the pariero kawaii mint top and it looks very nice paired with the SL collar.
Are you pleased with it all?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3

Ah yay :D was looking forward to seeing the thread from this order!
Ava and Brax look beautiful, I love everything and it all looks like a great fit.
Loving the pariero kawaii mint top and it looks very nice paired with the SL collar.

Thanks so much my dear! Words cannot explain how's stunning the Kawaii collection is in person. The mint and pink color combo goes so well together. I guess it's more of A tiffi blue because that SL collar in Tiffany blue matches it so perfectly. I love how the pink Nouveau bow stands out against the mint color. The Nouveau bows are my fave collars to pair with things.
I ordered Brax the kawaii dress and tee in the other color but they are too big in her. I'm going to wash and try and Shrink them. I've had a lot of success shrinking Pariero in the dryer. All in all I'm very pleased with Everything.
I really think the mint color in the Kawaii tee and dress would be perfect for Millie.

Premium Member
Ah yay
was looking forward to seeing the thread from this order!

Thanks so much my dear! Words cannot explain how's stunning the Kawaii collection is in person. The mint and pink color combo goes so well together. I guess it's more of A tiffi blue because that SL collar in Tiffany blue matches it so perfectly. I love how the pink Nouveau bow stands out against the mint color. The Nouveau bows are my fave collars to pair with things.
I ordered Brax the kawaii dress and tee in the other color but they are too big in her. I'm going to wash and try and Shrink them. I've had a lot of success shrinking Pariero in the dryer. All in all I'm very pleased with Everything.
I really think the mint color in the Kawaii tee and dress would be perfect for Millie.
I would like to get the mint dress and tee for mills I think she would look stunning! Can't wait to see beautiful Brax in her new tee and dress she's going to look fabulous.
Which pink is that one in that nouveau collar? Is it perfect pink?
What size does Ava and Brax wear in pariero?

Registered
oh, Everything looks so pretty on Ava and Brax !!! I especially love the perfect pink bow collar matched with the Kawaii tee on Ava. I'm going to have Ellie wear her perfect pink crystal rocks collar with it . I think it will look real nice too.

and , I love the older style pariero on Brax too :).

Premium Member
They are such a beautiful matched pair. Are they models? They look identical except she looks feminine and he masculine. Outfits are adorable, too.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
They are such a beautiful matched pair. Are they models? They look identical except she looks feminine and he masculine. Outfits are adorable, too.
Thank you my dear! They are both girls. Lol Brax reminds me of a little tomboy, even when I put dresses on her. They aren't even related but they act as if they are sisters, it's the cutest thing. They are not models but I do try and get photos of the two together when I can. Ava loves clothes, so I take a lot of pictures of her. She's very easy to work with.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

oh, Everything looks so pretty on Ava and Brax !!! I especially love the perfect pink bow collar matched with the Kawaii tee on Ava. I'm going to have Ellie wear her perfect pink crystal rocks collar with it . I think it will look real nice too.

and , I love the older style pariero on Brax too :).

Hi Elaina! I'm making my white chicken chili soup right now since it's a little chili here.

I do absolutely love the Kawaii collection. We have a crystal rocks here too, I agree it'll look just as nice with it.

I saw the new hoodies and they are a MUST! I need them like tomorrow. I def have to have the beige bear ears, it looks more expensive in that color. But I like both. And the polka dot hoodie with pink bow.

Registered
Hi Elaina! I'm making my white chicken chili soul right now since it's a little chili here.

I do absolutely love the Kawaii collection. We have a crystal rocks here too, I agree it'll look just as nice with it.

I saw the new hoodies and they are a MUST! I need them like tomorrow. I def have to have the beige bear ears, it looks more expensive in that color. But I like both. And the polka dot hoodie with pink bow.
ohhh. I would love to have the recipe to that chicken chile soup . yummm.
it is freezing cold here . feels like winter.
hehe. yes, I agree. haha. I need them like tomorrow too :).

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

I would like to get the mint dress and tee for mills I think she would look stunning! Can't wait to see beautiful Brax in her new tee and dress she's going to look fabulous.

You would love it! I wouldn't wait long to order. Stock is already getting low for these items. Ava wears an ss. And sometimes xs. Brax can sometimes fit small. But to be honest, Brax is in the smaller side of 4 lbs, so she just barely fits the small tees, tanks, dresses. The hoodies are usually way too big. Where as Ava mostly wears the ss, the tanks and tees usually always fit. But I would describe this Kawaii tee as more "sweatshirt like" so to me runs a tad bigger than the tees. Elaina is lucky each if her girls can fit Pariero perfect. I kinda think Millie will take a size ss, I think ss fits 3-4 lbs. the small seems like abetted fit fir 5 lbs and up. And the xs is a good fit for 2-3 lbs. you could start by buying a small order first to be on the safe side.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
ohhh. I would love to have the recipe to that chicken chile soup . yummm.

it is freezing cold here . feels like winter.

hehe. yes, I agree. haha. I need them like tomorrow too :).

I mostly follow this recipe

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/patrick-and-gina-neely/white-chicken-chili-recipe.html

But I also follow this one a little too, it's more basic

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/white-chicken-chili

I also made some pico de gallo and I'm about to bake some corn bread 馃槉. The soup is about done. It smells awesome in here.

Ava looks so cute strutting around in that Kawaii tee. I just checked the dryer and it looks like Brax's creme bunny tee and pink Kawaii tee and dress shrunk pretty good. Fingers crossed. I like the pink shade so much better in person. It's darker in person. Looks more like mauve. What do you think?

Premium Member

You would love it! I wouldn't wait long to order. Stock is already getting low for these items. Ava wears an ss. And sometimes xs. Brax can sometimes fit small. But to be honest, Brax is in the smaller side of 4 lbs, so she just barely fits the small tees, tanks, dresses. The hoodies are usually way too big. Where as Ava mostly wears the ss, the tanks and tees usually always fit. But I would describe this Kawaii tee as more "sweatshirt like" so to me runs a tad bigger than the tees. Elaina is lucky each if her girls can fit Pariero perfect. I kinda think Millie will take a size ss, I think ss fits 3-4 lbs. the small seems like abetted fit fir 5 lbs and up. And the xs is a good fit for 2-3 lbs. you could start by buying a small order first to be on the safe side.
I've just had a look at the size guide, I think I would go for a SS if I got it.
Have you managed to shrink braxs items yet :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13

I'll have to look up that color pink SL cause it is darker than the perfect pink. It is a beautiful shade.

Registered
I mostly follow this recipe

White Chicken Chili Recipe : Patrick and Gina Neely : Food Network

But I also follow this one a little too, it's more basic

White Chicken Chili Recipe | Taste of Home

I also made some pico de gallo and I'm about to bake some corn bread ��. The soup is about done. It smells awesome in here.

Ava looks so cute strutting around in that Kawaii tee. I just checked the dryer and it looks like Brax's creme bunny tee and pink Kawaii tee and dress shrunk pretty good. Fingers crossed. I like the pink shade so much better in person. It's darker in person. Looks more like mauve. What do you think?
I love cornbread too. i'll have to look at those recipes later. not too crazy about pico de gallow though.

I didn't order that color . I only got the mint. if I was going to get Tootsie one , i'd get the pink one though ... I don't think i'll get her one . I want to get her the poka dot hoodie coat. I wont get her the bear hoodie. she wouldn't look good with that skirt part.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
I love cornbread too. i'll have to look at those recipes later. not too crazy about pico de gallow though.

I didn't order that color . I only got the mint. if I was going to get Tootsie one , i'd get the pink one though ... I don't think i'll get her one . I want to get her the poka dot hoodie coat. I wont get her the bear hoodie. she wouldn't look good with that skirt part.

Do you have any favorite soup recipes? I love soup in the fall. Pumpkin patches have already started her, I'm hoping to go to one soon. I have to work tomorrow though. I'm usually off on weekends.

Feels so weird not having any packages to anticipate now lol. Ava's birthday is on the 7th but she's already gotten everything she's getting lol. I'll take her to get her birthday cookie and free toy at our fave boutique. Can't believe she's 2 already. Time goes way too fast sometimes.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16

I've just had a look at the size guide, I think I would go for a SS if I got it.
Have you managed to shrink braxs items yet :)

I just tried them on and they fit much better. Still a little loose in the neck. But at least she's not swimming in them so that's all I can ask for. Now we have no more packages coming. I'm thinking of calling Tails in the city this weekend to see if they've got the new Louisdog in and that terry dress in xs. If so, I may take a trip to try things in her. They also get For Pets only Sometimes and that I 鉂y dog brand. I'm strongly thinking of putting in an order for I 鉂 my dog, as they did tell me they'd order for me any time. I like adding different brands to the girls wardrobes.

I do have a package coming for myself. I ordered two ankle boots and 4 or 5 new tops on Joes Jeans site. I'm just waiting for it to ship.

Registered
Do you have any favorite soup recipes? I love soup in the fall. Pumpkin patches have already started her, I'm hoping to go to one soon. I have to work tomorrow though. I'm usually off on weekends.

Feels so weird not having any packages to anticipate now lol. Ava's birthday is on the 7th but she's already gotten everything she's getting lol. I'll take her to get her birthday cookie and free toy at our fave boutique. Can't believe she's 2 already. Time goes way too fast sometimes.
I love mostly all home made soups but I stay away from the ones that are cream based. I love chicken soup, turkey soup, pea soup, vegetable soup, pumpkin soup, beef barley soup . and more ... pretty much all soup that isn't cream based.

wow, I know... and I can believe Ellie is almost 14 months old . ( on Oct 8th ) .

my mother will be here visiting with me next month and she loves to celebrate with me and the dogs, but, its not any of there birthdays while she is here. But, it is my birthday while she is here :). so, I have already ordered a cake for the girls to have from Laineys so they can eat cake and celebrate with me and my mom on my birthday . :cool:

no dog tag in todays mail either :-(. I sent the lady from Etsy an email to find out what day she mailed it cause now there is a tracking number but it has no tracking on it ...

Premium Member
Have you managed to shrink braxs items yet

I just tried them on and they fit much better. Still a little loose in the neck. But at least she's not swimming in them so that's all I can ask for. Now we have no more packages coming. I'm thinking of calling Tails in the city this weekend to see if they've got the new Louisdog in and that terry dress in xs. If so, I may take a trip to try things in her. They also get For Pets only Sometimes and that I 鉂y dog brand. I'm strongly thinking of putting in an order for I 鉂 my dog, as they did tell me they'd order for me any time. I like adding different brands to the girls wardrobes.

I do have a package coming for myself. I ordered two ankle boots and 4 or 5 new tops on Joes Jeans site. I'm just waiting for it to ship.
That's great that they have shrunk though. It's great that you can visit a shop and see the products before you buy them. Are you excited for Ava's birthday?
Ah it will be nice to get something for yourself since your always treating the chis haha!

Premium Member
Oh those photos are stunning! I love the mint dress with the contrasting SL collar just like everyone else. I really love how you layer and put things together. When are you going to start your own line? You're so stylish I'm sure that pet parents would be lining up for an Ava inspired line. :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
Oh those photos are stunning! I love the mint dress with the contrasting SL collar just like everyone else. I really love how you layer and put things together. When are you going to start your own line? You're so stylish I'm sure that pet parents would be lining up for an Ava inspired line. :)

Thanks my dear! I am obsessed with layering. I do really love fashion and designing. I've always been interested in those areas. Years ago I bought a sewing machine and came up with a name for a dog apparel line, went through a breakup and a horrible chain of events, and lost my passion. I would love someday to do something in the fashion industry. Thanks so much for the compliments, you've made my evening 馃槏鉂.

Is it summer for you yet?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts