Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We got a package today from Elaina. It's the Louisdog Bibbidi sweater and scarf and I couldn't be happier with it. After a spin in the dryer the size small is a nice fit on Ava. We are so pleased with it, Ava couldn't wait to wear it...she even dragged her scarf over to me to try on. I'll have to play with it a bit more and take a pic again soon. I'd also like to share pics of the dogs hanging out on the porch on this unseasonably warm day鈽.

Spying on mom!

That beautiful face!鉂も潳鉂も潳鉂も潳

Bailey's beautiful blue eyes

Registered
yay, glad you got the package and glad your happy with the bibbidi sweater set :). it looks gorgeous on Ava !!! and I love the pink collar with it and the pretty dog tag too. thanks for posting pics

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much! It got here so fast! It runs small. Seems like the older LD things in size small run pretty small. It was a bit roomy on her, only in the chest...but after a wash in warm water and a nice long dry it shrunk. It's a very nice sweater, you were right, such a pretty color. I the thought that particular collar was perfect to pair with it for a pop of color and to bring out those pretty pink rhinestones on the bottom that had LD initialed.
Did I ever see Ellie's Love Franky and Lola tag? I do not remember?

Premium Member
Hello my baby girl, you are looking fabulous in your new shirt from elaina!
How cute :D don't worry Kendall and Bailey I'm not forgetting about you two, you are both adorable too!

I love that your have paired in with the SL collar it looks beautiful, can't wait to see it with the scarf :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
How cute :D don't worry Kendall and Bailey I'm not forgetting about you two, you are both adorable too!

I love that your have paired in with the SL collar it looks beautiful, can't wait to see it with the scarf :)

Thanks babes! Elaina's hooking us all up lately with such awesome things to add to our chi's collections.
Ava sends you a million puppy kisses and Kendall and Bailey say hello right back at you!
How was your hair appointment? I hope your planning on sending me pics of your new do馃槉
Do you have an eta on when you'll get your SL harness? I can't wait to see that. Did I pm you a pic of an adorable egg bed Elaina and I are getting for our chi's? Melissa messaged me today that she's going to add it.

Premium Member
How cute
don't worry Kendall and Bailey I'm not forgetting about you two, you are both adorable too!

I love that your have paired in with the SL collar it looks beautiful, can't wait to see it with the scarf

Thanks babes! Elaina's hooking us all up lately with such awesome things to add to our chi's collections.
Ava sends you a million puppy kisses and Kendall and Bailey say hello right back at you!
How was your hair appointment? I hope your planning on sending me pics of your new do馃槉
Do you have an eta on when you'll get your SL harness? I can't wait to see that. Did I pm you a pic of an adorable egg bed Elaina and I are getting for our chi's? Melissa messaged me today that she's going to add it.
Hair appointment is tomorrow at 1pm, it's currently 2am and I can't sleep... As usual! I will defo send you a photo once it's done :D
Melissa said she's got it, I'm guessing she's waiting on the rest of my next order to send it unless it's on it's way. It shouldn't be too long, fingers crossed!
I didn't see the egg bed, have you got a photo? Would love to see it!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
Hair appointment is tomorrow at 1pm, it's currently 2am and I can't sleep... As usual! I will defo send you a photo once it's done :D
Melissa said she's got it, I'm guessing she's waiting on the rest of my next order to send it unless it's on it's way. It shouldn't be too long, fingers crossed!
I didn't see the egg bed, have you got a photo? Would love to see it!

How are you feeling? I'm hoping much better, you had me a bit worried.

Can't wait to see your hair 馃槏馃拠馃徏

Here's the bed it's by PetLondon, there's another color on the official site

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
I'm feeling lots better, I've been out of bed today so definitely improved :D
The egg bed is really cute, your gang are going to love it!
By the way what extensions do you use?

We have beauty supply stores that have a huge selection to choose from. I usually buy Remi Goddess or Indy Remy. I may try Brazilian next.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10

The hair I use matches my hair perfect. I usually buy 16" but this time I'm gonna go 18".

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11

I like my hair straight but sometimes I add curls. Straight looks best on my round face. How about you?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
You look gorgeous on that photo!
I :purple_heart: the shoes. Also I get 20" Brazilian, here is a photo of the before and after from the last time I got it..

Tomorrow though it will look the same but pastel pink :)

Thanks sweetie! I LOVE that length on you. And the color!鉂も潳

I'm 5' 3" if I go 20" it'll go past my tush lol. But you have me tempted. Can't wait to see your hair tomorrow. I do my own hair and my cousin is a stylist. Do you use the same hair dresser or are you trying a new place?

Premium Member
You look gorgeous on that photo!
I
urple_heart: the shoes. Also I get 20" Brazilian, here is a photo of the before and after from the last time I got it..

Tomorrow though it will look the same but pastel pink

Thanks sweetie! I LOVE that length on you. And the color!鉂も潳

I'm 5' 3" if I go 20" it'll go past my tush lol. But you have me tempted. Can't wait to see your hair tomorrow. I do my own hair and my cousin is a stylist. Do you use the same hair dresser or are you trying a new place?
I'm only 5'2" they do give me a trim though once they have been put in, but I've always got 20". I would try 20" it's so nice, ecspecially when worn up in a high pony tail! I always use the same place, I have a stylist for colour and I have a stylist for extensions.
It must be so handy having a cousin that can do it for you, that way you just have to buy the hair. I wish I could do that :(
Have you ever thought of going abit lighter or have you always stuck with darker hair? I can imagine you with some honey highlights :)

Registered
Thanks so much! It got here so fast! It runs small. Seems like the older LD things in size small run pretty small. It was a bit roomy on her, only in the chest...but after a wash in warm water and a nice long dry it shrunk. It's a very nice sweater, you were right, such a pretty color. I the thought that particular collar was perfect to pair with it for a pop of color and to bring out those pretty pink rhinestones on the bottom that had LD initialed.
Did I ever see Ellie's Love Franky and Lola tag? I do not remember?
your welcome :). glad it got to you quickly. I usually always run out with the packages as soon as possible so they can arrive quickly ... yes, it does run short like I said , and the neck is small too. its just the style of it is roomy in the chest . glad you were able to shrink it in the washer and dryer . it looks like a perfect fit on her now.

yes, you did see the tag from Franky and Lola. I posted some pics as soon as I got it. they weren't the greatest but I snapped some quick pics so you could see how it looked.
i'll have to match it to an outfit with one of Ellies pretty SL collars and snap some more pics.. I think later in the week like thurs. or fri. I cant wait to get the puppy pink nouveau bow collar for Ellie though.

let me know when Melissa posts the pet London beds. I just threw one of Ellies old beds away . it was getting old and I wanted to make room for a new one :)

Registered
What an adorable sweater Ava is wearing. Looks perfect on her. I'm huge fan of taking pictures of my little guy Leo which is why I have close to 4,000 in my phone and I have to say that the picture with the caption "spying on mom" is incredible in my opinion.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
What an adorable sweater Ava is wearing. Looks perfect on her. I'm huge fan of taking pictures of my little guy Leo which is why I have close to 4,000 in my phone and I have to say that the picture with the caption "spying on mom" is incredible in my opinion.

Thank you! The amount of pics I have of my dogs is insane. I def have more pics of them than I do of anything else. Even my nieces lol
And that spy pic was a total blooper that turned out to be awesome. I love pics like that. Thank you馃槉 I hope to see more pics of Leo soon!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19
Cute!! Ava is such a good model. :D I love the spying picture and that one of Bailey is so pretty too! :)

Thanks Camille! The spying pic is so funny. It was a total accident, it was really windy and the blinds covered half of Ava's face right as I took the shot. But it turned out pretty cool.
And Bailey says thank you. I love his eyes. He was actually fixated on a treat in that pic. Go figure!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
I'm only 5'2" they do give me a trim though once they have been put in, but I've always got 20". I would try 20" it's so nice, ecspecially when worn up in a high pony tail! I always use the same place, I have a stylist for colour and I have a stylist for extensions.
It must be so handy having a cousin that can do it for you, that way you just have to buy the hair. I wish I could do that :(
Have you ever thought of going abit lighter or have you always stuck with darker hair? I can imagine you with some honey highlights :)

I'll have to try 20" next summer. Awe your just a dainty little thing like me 馃槏馃槏. I'm not sure I'll never color my hair. But if I did I agree honey highlights is what I'd choose. I use to do ombr茅 colored extensions over a decade ago it's funny how that style has come back now.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts