Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

So Kimbo's left ear has fallen down lol. Its bent in half.

Do you think it will standup again?...we are really hoping so!

I dont have a pic of it bent. But here they are standing up.

Now the ear bent after he went to the vet and had a cleaning done in his ears...apparently he had ear mite eggs in his ears and his ears were dirty so I am not sure if the cleaning maybe made it sore and that is why it has bent?

EDIT: He is 13 weeks old tomorrow. If that makes any difference for anything.

Jenna

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
He may be teething, Sometimes the ears go up and down when they are teething. Chances it will go up again when he is done with that. Xena's ears were both standing for a week or so, now they one is down again.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
That will definitely stand back up. I am the queen of worrying about ears and I think you've got nothin' to worry about here =) He's got great ears and while he is teething they may do the flop now and then bit. We used Breathe Rite strips on Trigger's ears cuz we were impatient.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh he is just beautiful.. He's teething.. Daisy is 5 1/2 months, her ears didn't go up til 15 weeks and now one is slightly leaning forward because she's teething like mad.. her little gums are eruppting so bad

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
I even find with Poppys that they are up all day but they go down every evening when she is tired - I always say that she finds it too much effort to keep them up :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts