Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My new flash for my camera came in the mail today!! Horray! Just messing around with it... still learning. Here are a few I just took

Chloe and Leroy (gotta love his head tilt haha he always does this) Lee actually turned 1 years old this past sunday! Boy does time fly by!! I can't believe how big he is

My two favorite things in this world :D

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I have a Nikon D40... my boyfriend had to buy me a new flash because Leroy dropped his bone on my camera and broke it LOL! We found that it was cheaper to just buy an attachment then to actually fix the camera itself.. I am very pleased so far.. I can't wait to get better with it.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I love the quality of those pictures!! And my goodness I didn't know you had a GSHP! They are my second fav dog, tied with a weim!! When I have room, I am getting either or!! Beautiful photos :)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
funny you say that once i get my own house or a place with a yard i would LOVE to get a weim or nova scotia duck tolling retriever... gorgeous dogs.. the hunting breeds are just amazing! True atheletes..shh don't tell chloe!! hehe

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I love the quality of those pictures!! And my goodness I didn't know you had a GSHP! They are my second fav dog, tied with a weim!! When I have room, I am getting either or!! Beautiful photos :)
OMG..that is sooo funny!!! My favorite big dogs are Weims and second are the GSHP's as well. Toooo funny!!! I opted for the chi's since they fit my lifestyle better ;) But i think Weim's are the most beautiful gorgeous dogs EVER!!!!Big that is, shhhhhhhhhh...... the girls are still awake! I always call Willow my little Weim since she's silver lol!!!

Lori

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
HAha totally agree... I love chihuahuas and i LOVE my chloe..but i have always been a big dog person... Chloe was actually my first small dog ever. My family always had large breeds throughout my childhood. Chloe fits my lifestyle perfectly though.. she loves to be outside when I go on adventures, but if I don't have time for a long walk or run she doesn't mind staying inside with me either.

It's funny because I chose not to get a big dog because I live in an apartment in the city and didn't think i could handle their energy needs. On top of that having school and work would be tough with a larger breed..... THEN we got Leroy a GSP... and boy does he require time LOL!!

He needs like 2 hours of exercise a day to be a normal sane dog in the house hahaha... have a shorthair in an apartment though isn't as bad as we thought... i can't wait to get my very own first big dog once we have more space... having 2 high energy breeds in an aprtment would be very tricky.. so i just have to wait :)

Not so sure what chloe would think about another big dog... maybe i will have to get her a smaller friend for her before i get another crazy hunting breed hheheh.. we shall see.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
So, now your pictures are going to be even better??? Impossible. LOL. I just adore how Leroy's tilting his head. He's posing for the picture. They are just the best of friends, aren't they??? Chloe is gorgeous as always. I love her coloring. Great pictures girl!!!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
My new flash for my camera came in the mail today!! Horray! Just messing around with it... still learning. Here are a few I just took
Congrats! Your pics look fabulous! What flash did you get? I remember you asked what my hubby got not too long ago so just curious if you got the same. lol

Can you believe what a difference having the flash makes?! The pics are like night and day and I find myself noticing what not having a flash looks like in other peoples' photos now when I never used to notice. You know how you never notice something that's always there, then someone points it out to you and then you can't help but notice it all the time after. Drives me crazy now cuz I'm always looking at other peoples posted pics and thinking oh that would look so much better with a good flash. lol Drives me nuts but I can't help it!

Oh how I love the results you're getting just from this practice session. Now we have even more reason to anticipate your wonderful pics! :D

·
Registered
460 Posts
amazing pics! i havea nikon D40x and i absolutely love it. I did have a flash a while back but somehow i've managed to misplace it! typical. looks like i'll have to get a new one as the built in one doesn't show off Lexie's colour very well.

xx

1 - 20 of 27 Posts