Chihuahua People Forum banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I think Kirby will had had his injections and be with us yes :):)

( just need to work out the dates etc but i'm sure he will be old enough :)
How old will your boy be at the meet up ? Kirby is 4 weeks younger than your precious boy )

Just a little reminder photo for you ;)

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Hes such a cutie- and actually looks like a real relation to fizzy. aww 4 weeks- Sarah's stitch is 4 days younger then my boy lol so we have 2 new boys to the uk meetup all similar age. I think my boo will be around erm 22 weeks- 5 months-ish? :lol:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
In that second pic she looks the double of my baby!!! So strange were both in london and got black and tan chis that look so alike and are 1 week difference in age lol

Shes beautiful- :D yes romeo would love to meet his relection :wink: I mean Ivy!

Will you be coming to the chihuahua-people uk meetup? Chi -in -the -park? Its in Birmingham this year in November but theres quite a few of us coming from London! :wave:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
paint my world said:
Stef I love the picx. I mean really Im in love. I want to still him!!! Not really, you would know it was me :oops:
I see you say you saw another chi in sainsburys. Were you aloud your chi in the supermarket? Why do they never let me even with a carrier :(
Nemo used to go in everywhere I just used to put him down my jumper with his head sticking out :p I think Stitch is gonna travel in the same way lol

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
nemochi said:
paint my world said:
Stef I love the picx. I mean really Im in love. I want to still him!!! Not really, you would know it was me :oops:
I see you say you saw another chi in sainsburys. Were you aloud your chi in the supermarket? Why do they never let me even with a carrier :(
Nemo used to go in everywhere I just used to put him down my jumper with his head sticking out :p I think Stitch is gonna travel in the same way lol
lol its called -RUNNNNN! lol I run in the font door so quick lol and hide in the bread section if theyve spoted me. And then on my way out back my eyes at the security so they dont say anything lol!!!!! :lol:

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.