Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of my little guys. Mia is 9 months old now!
I'll be going home next Friday for Thanksgiving break so I'll get to spend a whole week with them. And then in December I have an entire MONTH off, yay!!

Carl getting some lovin' from Grandma

I love her little smirk!

hahahaha

My wittle baby

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwww...........they're adorable. I love their cute faces. They're going to be so excited to spend more time with you when you're back home.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Awwww Carl is such a cutie, He always makes me smile when I see pics of him and Mia is gorgeous I love her markings. They are going to be so happy to get to spend more time with you over your breaks.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Just look at Mia high steppin' in that last pic! She is so cute and then there's Carl, my man Carl. I love him so much. I still think you should let Aunt linny have him. He's such a good guy!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha Lin- Mia was running towards me in that picture. She was in the kitchen and I called her and snapped a picture of her running over to me.
Alisha- yes, that's me and I only have those 3 dog beds- my mom won't let me buy any more :(
Oh wait...there's also Mia's brown cave bed...so 4 beds! But I usually use that stripey colorful one to hold their toys.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Nice to see your handsome Carl! I have always loved him!
Mia looks like such a little lady in her bed. She is so sweet looking!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
They are Adorable! and those expressions on their faces are hilarious:)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
chi_cutie26 said:
Hey, carl looks different is he mix?? If so what are they?
Yes, both his parents are chihuahua mixes (they live next door).
His parents are a lot smaller and look a lot more pure chihuahua. They're both about 7 lbs and Carl is 13 lbs :D With his LONG legs he towers over them- it's hilarious.
Anyways, my neighbor says they're both chihuahua/pomeranian mixes which I can see in them (and they've had a few puppies with fluffy coats) but everyone thinks Carl is mixed with terrier...which would explain his HIGH ENERGY ;)
So really your guess is as good as mine! ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts