Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share with you all some new pics of Abby. She's an outside dog (or she wishes she was :lol: ) so I got some pics of her in her favorite place today...outside! Anyway...enjoy!

OK...one more :) In the house...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kalena25 said:
OMG Abby is soooo adorable! she looks just like my Bailey when he was her age! Aww! With the white chest and everything! Congrats =) :wave:
That's sooo funny that you said that about Abby looking like Bailey!!! I was just showing Bailey's pic to my husband because we were trying to figure out what Abby was going to look like! I thought she looked like Bailey at that age too! Thanks! And I would be so pleased if Abby turned out to look like your gorgeous Bailey :wave:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I love Abby, she is absolutely adorable. I didn't think she could get any cuter but she does with all the pictures that you post. :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You all are so nice! It's weird how I didn't even make her but I get such a boost of ego when you tell me something that I already know - that my Abby is adorable :lol: Thanks you all! It's so great to be around such amazing chihuahua owners! :roll:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts