Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!
I guess Ill just jump right in and introduce myself and then my wonderful little boy!My names Katarina( or Kat) I'm 22yo and currently applying to nursing schools. I live with my boyfriend(4yrs together), Aaron, and getting Odin was our first step in having a family!(Im the only one in my family without a "real" baby.lol) I grew up a cat person but always wanted a Chi, I waited over 9 years to get one!

Now onto the star of the show my baby boy Odin! He was born April 13th(friday the 13th!) and as of 6/15 will be 9 weeks old! We picked him up last saturday and I have enjoyed every minute since. I love this little guy so much! Everyone says I'm going overboard on him and obsessing so I figured I might get some support and encouragement by joining!
Not sure what else to say so if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Odin with his Zebra Buddy

Odin watching fireflies!

I love his little face here! It makes me think of those denta-stick commercials with the smiling dogs..

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hey Kat! :ngreet2:
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your new best friend!
He is simply adorable!!! Hope you enjoy your stay, it's a fun & educational place.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Your baby is precious! How big is he? I just graduated from RN school, so I understand what you're going through with applying. Congrats on your baby bad good luck with school!

·
Registered
559 Posts
What a cutie! My Maltese was also born on a Friday, April 13th! But it was in 2001.. She is 11 now..

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! He's a big boy at 3.5lbs and 9wks!! Ironically everyone who sees him says he's super tiny and I have to tell them he's huge for a chi. I don't mind really that he's going to be a bigger chi I just want him healthy.(well as long as he's under 15lbs, so we don't get kick of the property we rent!)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
He is very cute. Welcome, and I don't think anything is wrong with being worried about your first baby. Cricket isn't my first and I worry about her all the time.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Welcome...so glad you joined. You came to the right place if you want to talk chi. I shouldn't speak for everyone else, but for myself, I know I am obsessed with my Lulu and have been for her almost 4 1/2 yrs and do not intend to stop.lol Please enjoy yourself--everyone is very friendly and very helpful. I have learned more since I joined in January than I knew in all the time I had Lulu before.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts