Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hubby and I took all 4 chis to our favorite park for a nice long walk, our 1st walk of the season. This park is really special to us bc spend so much time there w the dogs, hubby golf's there, and we had our wedding reception there as well. It's such a beautiful day out and everyone did great!!
Mimi trying to crawl onto my shoulder from her carseat, naughty monkey!

Mojo doing his favorite thing, people watching!

Lola sitting like such a good girl, love her!

She made it to the front seat!

Daddy do I really have to walk and get dirty?

Ok fine, only for a little bit but I am not very happy!

Leo being a real mama's boy!

Lola really surprised me today, not only walking beautifully (she usually walks funny and sideways almost) but she lead the pack!

Long coats hanging in there!

Yay we all survived and can go sleep now!

So worn out!

My boys!

Registered
What a great way to spend the day and what great pictures. Thanks for sharing your day with us.

Love all their new Wooflink too. It looks great on all of them. Really like the best friends hoodie.

Registered
Aww they're so cute. It sounds like you guys had a great time, hope you all enjoyed your first walk of the season! I love Mimi and Lola's hoodies, they look so pretty in them! :)

Registered
Great photos Zorana, it's so lovely that the weather is getting better and we can start to get out with our Chi's. xx

Registered
Aww, your babies look soooo cute. Spring is such a great time to be out and about with the fur babies. They look so adorable with their T shirts. I don't put clothes on my babies because I live in south florida and it's always so hot here.

Registered
What adorable babies you have and looks like you guys love going to the park 馃槉馃榿 mine wont go even down lol she gives me this look like ... Are you kidding me mom?! ... Lol ... Enjoy your walk

Registered
The weather has just been amazing lately, hasn't it? Well, it has been here anyway too lol. It looks like your babies were so happy to enjoy some warmer outdoor time!

Registered
Looks like you all had a nice day ! I love all the pictures and Mimi, Lola, Mojo, and Leo all look so cute in there new wooflink things .

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
What a great way to spend the day and what great pictures. Thanks for sharing your day with us.

Love all their new Wooflink too. It looks great on all of them. Really like the best friends hoodie.
Thanks Michele! We had fun! I love all the new wl stuff that came, everyone got a little something! I also ordered a wl tutu dress to go under the hoodie like Alice from WL had in one of the photos, it's super cute! Do you have new stuff coming for Carolina? I recently went through all my dog stuff and I have tons to sell before the baby gets here, so I hope to go back on my shopping ban ;)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Aww they're so cute. It sounds like you guys had a great time, hope you all enjoyed your first walk of the season! I love Mimi and Lola's hoodies, they look so pretty in them! :)
Thank you Camille! They're super soft and lightweight! I love when the girls match! It was so nice to finally get out of the house w all 4, love it when hubby joins us! I'm gonna try walking more this summer, I read it's good for the baby!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
Great photos Zorana, it's so lovely that the weather is getting better and we can start to get out with our Chi's. xx
Thank you Lisa! Yes!! Finally starting to warm up, it's amazing how much better I feel with the days getting longer. I have so much more energy! I'm excited to see everyone's outdoor spring adventures!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
Aw great photos, fairly captured their personalities! Seeing you pack of four makes me think Millie needs a friend haha!
Awww I think Millie would love a little chi friend! They really do well with other chihuahuas, and I love watching them interact with each other. They're personalities are so different but they're all huge lovers, snugglers, and kissers! What does hubby think of adding another?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
Aww, your babies look soooo cute. Spring is such a great time to be out and about with the fur babies. They look so adorable with their T shirts. I don't put clothes on my babies because I live in south florida and it's always so hot here.
Thank you!! I have been waiting for these warmer, longer days for so long it seems like! We had a brutal winter, below freezing a lot.
Where in South Florida do you live? One of my best friends lives in Naples, and hubby and I love vacationing in Miami. What I would give to live there!!!! I

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
What adorable babies you have and looks like you guys love going to the park 馃槉馃榿 mine wont go even down lol she gives me this look like ... Are you kidding me mom?! ... Lol ... Enjoy your walk
Thank you so much! I love them to pieces! Haha sounds like you have a little diva on your hands. To be honest, I didn't think Mimi would walk wearing a hoodie bc she usually pouts but she did so good! I think she was trying to be a part of the pack! :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
The weather has just been amazing lately, hasn't it? Well, it has been here anyway too lol. It looks like your babies were so happy to enjoy some warmer outdoor time!
Yes it has been fabulous here all week! I took a few day off work to design the nursery, spring clean, order new carpet, and finally change my name (newlywed) and I couldn't have picked a better time! Spring is just around the corner, woohoo!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
Looks like you all had a nice day ! I love all the pictures and Mimi, Lola, Mojo, and Leo all look so cute in there new wooflink things .
Thanks E! It was so wonderful, pups, hubs, and baby, I couldn't ask for more! It was funny bc I asked leo if he wanted to go to the park and he started whimpering like a baby, it was so cute! My poor deprived furkids! Haha. I love all the new WL too, very comfy! Do you have new stuff coming?

Registered
Thanks E! It was so wonderful, pups, hubs, and baby, I couldn't ask for more! It was funny bc I asked leo if he wanted to go to the park and he started whimpering like a baby, it was so cute! My poor deprived furkids! Haha. I love all the new WL too, very comfy! Do you have new stuff coming?
awww, that's so cute that Leo started whimpering when you asked him if he wanted to go to the park :). Minnie does that too and I love it !
I only have 2 more things on there way. one is from DC. its the happy day out shirt for Ellie. I cant wait to see how that looks on her !! the other is a LD organic triple dress I ordered from Posh Puppy when I ordered the My beffie dress that was instock there. I would of ordered it from DC , but , LD is already out of the my beffie dress in the floral print. I was lucky to find that posh puppy had one instock and to get the free shipping, I ordered on more thing ... the organic triple dress. they sent the my beffie dress to me but the other dress hasn't come in yet

1 - 20 of 20 Posts