Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YEHHHHHH The vet got me so worried, member when she said hes only got one ball and only one will be there and he'll get cancer and all this depressing stuff. Well they dropped, they dropped- I swear it was all the humping he does- poor pink blanky!!!! I fiddled yesterday but couldnt find them but yehhhh theyre here today- my sister walked in and he got really happy and rolled over and :shock: lol looks like hes swallowed 2 m&ms, actually make that tic tacs!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
if they were either s8ide of his "penis but not right down lol - sorry to dissappoint but they are glands whichy come up when excited :? if the were lower down though thats a diff matter - have they dissappeared now or are they always visisble :D

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
if they were either s8ide of his "penis but not right down lol - sorry to dissappoint but they are glands whichy come up when excited :? if the were lower down though thats a diff matter - have they dissappeared now or are they always visisble :D
no they are right down the bottom- theyre still visible, but I have to admit its hard to see them

yes just checked- theyre not visible at times depending on what position he is in. They are defenatly at the bottom, right at the end. When the are not visible, you can still feel them though :?

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Stitch hasnt dropped yet I guess I'll know when I get him checked at the vets later this week. But he's still my perfect baby boy whatever :) looks like the vet is on a peanut hunt hummm

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nemochi said:
Stitch hasnt dropped yet I guess I'll know when I get him checked at the vets later this week. But he's still my perfect baby boy whatever :) looks like the vet is on a peanut hunt hummm

lol ow yeh and theyre same age. Take a magnifiying glass with you :wink: Id love my roo evan if he ended up with erm female glands lol
i call him tranny roo anyway lol

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I'm happy he's okay but... I dunno if it's acceptable to be feeling around on your dog like that without a medical license. :lol:

Cooper says to give the boy his privacy and stop pokin at this cash and prizes. :shock:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
Take a magnifiying glass with you :wink:
*covers stitch's ears* he thinks he's a stud lol he doesnt know they're microscopic at the moment awwww lol. Stitch wants to know does size of ears count for anything :p hehe

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cooper said:
I'm happy he's okay but... I dunno if it's acceptable to be feeling around on your dog like that without a medical license. :lol:

Cooper says to give the boy his privacy and stop pokin at this cash and prizes. :shock:

lol ow so thats why hes hiding behind the chair lol I swear I wont no more!

·
Registered
118 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
Ima Reallll boy!!
Too funny, and congratulations, my vet says he thinks he felt Wiz's other tic tac so I know how you feel.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nemochi said:
stefanie_farrell said:
Take a magnifiying glass with you :wink:
*covers stitch's ears* he thinks he's a stud lol he doesnt know they're microscopic at the moment awwww lol. Stitch wants to know does size of ears count for anything :p hehe
dont worry stitch lol ur a lil stud!!! you no what they say about chis with big ears?.... :? They can hear better??? LOL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts