Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the proud momma nursing, always nursing... Poor Dora, her babies nurse all of the time!!! They eat so much I may end up supplimenting once the pups are a week old if Dora is looking too frail.

Here is the first born little girl. She is all silver/blue with very little white on her underside.

Here is the second born little boy. He is silver/blue with white markings.

Here is the third born chocolate boy with a white chest. He was breach and did not make delivery very easy for Dora or I.

And here is the last born little stinker who refused to come out and caused Dora to get a c-section. He is blue/silver with white markings and I believe tan accents will become more apparent in the comming weeks.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
They are all absolutely precious! I am head over heals in love with the little chocolate though! He reminds me alot of my first chi, Ricky. Dora is a very pretty momma too.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! How Freakin cute are they!!!! :)

I

·
0 Posts
oh bless, theyre all so so cute.
Can I have them all? Just ship them over to the UK anytime :)
theyre just beautifull

I

·
0 Posts
i sooooooooooooo want a blue chi now!

I shall want a blue girl in autumn lol, so there better be some about

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I am so on my way to Erie PA in about 8 weeks. I am bringing my little puppy purse and pupnapping one or more of the ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE little babies!!! Dora you did a marvelous job sweetheart. Congradulations. I don't know who Daddy is, do you own him too?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts