Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not know why this fascinates me but it does! These are pics of Eden's chest/tummy. Can you see the upside down black heart? Right below it, a white heart is created by the black one. Hopefully, it is not just something I can see, but perhaps so! haha!

It is almost like her fur flipped over pigment when she was being formed. Took some pics and thought I'd share here because where else would people care about that??!!

...and this angle really shows the white heart

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Aww, I saw them both right away. How precious! I just watched the videos of your pups on Youtube two days ago. They all have such distinct personalities. Eden is super hyper, Hope is a princess, and Ruby is just a sweetie. I love them all!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That's just so cute!!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Karen, I saw the hearts as soon as I looked at the pictures, before even reading
your post. It is very clear, and very neat! It's not just you, I have similar
pictures of my crew too, lol. I love all of their different markings. By the way,
your little Eden has one of the most kissable tummies! :) Super cute.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
That is SOO cute! Kahlua had a tiny brown heart on the bottom of her chin when she was younger. It's harder to see now. Only true dog lovers notice these kinds of things, I think =D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
That is adorable and very noticeable.

Twiggy has a white heart on her head, Isis has a big brown one on her butt, and Billy has two clear ones on his chest.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Very special. <3 How neat to be marked with hearts. The things we moms notice. :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
That is sooooo amazing! That would be my screen saver! I love it when markings do things like this.
I really like how the blk one makes the shape of the white one :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts