Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two beds by Danish Designs in the house style, they are brilliant with a lovely soft inner. In fact they are perfect for for Jake.......... but not Red.

Whereas Jake will curl up all snug and cosy inside Red has this thing about jumping on top of them and flattening them. Not with Jake inside may I add. :p

So I have decided to sell them both.

I have the small and the large. Both in excellent condition, will post to anywhere as long as your happy to pay the P&P or if near me you can pick up from my house.

Any enquires email me at [email protected]

Cheers

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep though I paid £40 for the large one and £25 for the smaller one but then I never had P&P as I got them from the store not mail order.

I am open to offers for them

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to wait until friday and if no one wants to buy themn from here I shall put them on eBay.

Jake likes them but Red jumps on top of htem and flattens them so Jake can't use them :foxes15:

I bought another type with supprot ont he sides but Red flattens that as well:foxes15:

And so I bought a really nice round bed with a lovely soft cushioning all the way round and red either drags it across the room or plays hide and seek underneath it then tips it upside down. :foxes15:

Poor Jake is the one that has to suffer and Jake is just perfect, never does anything mischevious at all and I am the one going around the house putting everything back while Red goes off to grab something else. :p

Deme x

Boys eh :D

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
I had a leopard print house that Smoke and Pepper used while they were babies. Now that they are older, it is always smooshed. I gave up and just leave it smooshed down. They still use it that way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts