Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jewel's getting her big girl look on! 24 weeks now and just hit 3 pounds. I'm thinking she'll will get to be a four pound adult. She still looks very leggy with almost no pants and hind leg fringe yet.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
She looks soooo awesome! What a nice build. You really think she will hit 4 lbs? I think she may fall just under. It'll be really nice to see where she caps out at over the next few months. Love the scenery in your pics too. Very beautiful.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She looks soooo awesome! What a nice build. You really think she will hit 4 lbs? I think she may fall just under. It'll be really nice to see where she caps out at over the next few months. Love the scenery in your pics too. Very beautiful.
Mom was 4.5 and dad 4.25 so I think 4 pounds is possible.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awww, Jewel is so beautiful. I love her ! and I love her coloring :). I wonder when Ellie will make it to 3 pounds.... this morning she was 2 pounds and 10 ounces.
When she lost her puppy coat she lost the fawn coloring in the spots on her back. The fawn is starting to come back into her spots and her tail now (which I'm glad about).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts