Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chloe and I attended our second chi meetup where we met at the Japanese Gardens in Buffalo and went for a little walk... she was really nervous at first, as usual lol.. it always takes her a bit to warm up to people.. but here are the pictures from our meetup homepage!

Everyone and their chis

Peanut and Daisy sniffing Chloe

Chloe and Desi

Little Daisy.. everyone agreed she looks like a lion/chi lol

Walking

Taking a rest

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
owh my goodness!! i wish i lived in the states, english people dont have anything fun like that :( who wants to start chi meet ups in the UK with me lol!?
All of those chis are so adorable, looks like so much fun!!xx

·
Registered
255 Posts
awww that looks like fun. i wish i could join a meet up but then i'd have to choose a dog lol i couldn't possibly bring 5 dogs

·
Registered
218 Posts
Meetups are great fun, I run 2 groups in London, a Chihuahua and Papillon Group and Small/Toy Dog group, a great way to meet other dog lovers. and a fun day out.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't ya wish we could all some how meet up and have our own Chi People meetup :)

I wanna meet everyones chis on this forum!

·
Registered
388 Posts
i totally second that comment about us english / wales have no fun like that... i wanted to start one up but the people here are sooo borin lol

great piicis looks fun

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
i think im going to move to the US! i lived in nevada for a short while and everyone was so friendly, over here i think some ppl judge too easily, not ppl on here though! i love it :D

How do you find meetups over here?
where are they advertised?? id love to find a toy dog meet up so my OH could bring his cavalier, must be good for the pups to get socialized!

Me and bindi boo could start one, only it would prob be just us two lmao!! :p
xxxx

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didn't think there were any meetups in my area either.. but one day i went to www.meetup.com and searched for small dog/chihuahua meetups and i found one!!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. All the chis are adorable.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts