Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Daisy has had both injections now. First time she was fine, I don't think she even realised it was in her. This time though, she screamed Dx it was totally heartbreaking but the vet was really nice and gave her a stroke and a biscuit.
Thankfully that's it now till she's spayed, and there's only one more week now till she's allowed outside :D (As long as the harness I've ordered her actually fits!)
She's meeting another dog on sunday for the first time since she left her mum and littermates, hopefully the other dog will be nice :S

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
She has had 2 and her 3rd one next Friday. My vet told me I cant let her out side until at least 3 have been given if only in my yard and I know their are no dogs in area unvaccinated. I really don't know we have neighbors dogs lose all the time and don't know if not vaccinated. so ill wait. .

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not taking any chances with letting her outside. We live in the countryside and there's foxes and deer and other animals so until she's fully immune, she's not going outside. She's yet to take a step on the grass :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Its b'c you guys live in dif countries, the protocols are different. In the UK they only do a set of 2 , in the US they like to hurt our babies by giving them more. 2 is all they need.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yes indeed it's just 2 in the UK. I bet you can't wait to take her out!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Generally you get more of everything in America (jealous!), must be the same for jabs lol. I think US have rabies jabs and that?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts