Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at PT yesterday talking about Amberleah and the therapist asked me if I wanted another Chi or Pomeranian. Her patient just told her she has two chi's with litters and her Pom has a litters and wants them gone. all going for free. Why in the world did she let this happen. Why don't people get their dogs or cats spayed or nurtured. :confused: My husband wont let me have another one he says we cant afford it I spend too much on Amberleah. I said well I have everything now they can share. He said NO so sad. He loves Amberleah but he is a cat person. :(

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
thats awful she allowed this happen
reguarding husbands...... mine would never say an outright no to me reguarding chis.
he has what hes into, classic cars, ww2 stuff, and i would never say no to his indulgance and him to mine, as you say you have everything, im just thinking i would have brought one home anyway, but thats just me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
That is indeed sad. If you choose not to neuter or spay your dog, at least you should do your very best ensure your dog(s) does not become pregnant or make another dog pregnant. I have so far not neutered Locco and my friend has a female dog who is not spayed. We have of course already discussed the issue that when her dog is in heat, Locco is on the leash as is her own dog too. She will not bring her dog over to my house and i will not bring my Locco over to her house. Honnestly, i am not sure how you are able to have all 3 dogs with litters. If not spayed, look after your dog (i.e. have her on a leash) when she is in heat. Its not that complicated...

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, too bad you cant take one of those puppies for a playmate for Amberleah. Minnie and Tootsie were littermates and was and still is really nice they have eachother to play with.
i hope that person with the puppies gets there dogs spayed :(

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know we used to have 3 Pomeranian's, and the cost of the vet bills when they got sick what a lot. so we can handle vet bills for Amberleah 100% for would be tight for more than one. In time after while I might be able to get another one. I am no longer working due to permanent disability so my pay checks are no more.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
I agree. Two are much easier than one. They keep each other company, play together, sleep together, so nice having 2!!!!:hello1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts