Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 more weeks until I bring my baby home, it seems endless!! I placed a deposit on 2 a small girl and a long haired boy! Not sure which one I'm going to keep and which one I'm going to give to my sister! The longhaired is a boy... I'm so excited!!

This one is the last one! My third chihuahua!! Oh lord, I may be in over my head but they are like chocolates you can't just have 1 lol!!!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh CUTE!!! This is exciting! :cheer:

Can I see the second pup too? :D

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm so excited, my heart has been about to fall out of my chest all day! I have never had the pick of any litter. I don't know how I'm going to wait 2-3 weeks, don't want to bother the lady... I'm so ecstatic, I just feel a little sorry because the Yorkie is only 6 months and still needs my attention but oh gosh theses chihuahuas are irresistible!! I'm so in love!!! Thank you everyone!!! :) you guys put a smile on my face.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm so excited, my heart has been about to fall out of my chest all day! I have never had the pick of any litter. I don't know how I'm going to wait 2-3 weeks, don't want to bother the lady... I'm so ecstatic, I just feel a little sorry because the Yorkie is only 6 months and still needs my attention but oh gosh theses chihuahuas are irresistible!! I'm so in love!!! Thank you everyone!!! :) you guys put a smile on my face.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes she's an older lady so I don't think she knows how to send pics, but I will ask. Im just worried because last time I separated a puppy the woman received a higher offer and totally let me down selling the pup to someone else... I received my deposit back but still, I hope this lady is true to her word. I will blessed if I get this puppy it was at an awesome price!! And it will be exactly 8 weeks on my birthday (I begged her she wanted to wait until 12 weeks lol)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Oh my goodness! That is horrible :( I've been trying not to think of that happening to us :(. Our breeder is an older lady too and doesn't seem to be money focused so I'm hoping we'll be ok! Maybe voice your concerns to her and let her know what happened last time. It would take a heart of stone for someone to knowingly do that to you again.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh my goodness! That is horrible :( I've been trying not to think of that happening to us :(. Our breeder is an older lady too and doesn't seem to be money focused so I'm hoping we'll be ok! Maybe voice your concerns to her and let her know what happened last time. It would take a heart of stone for someone to knowingly do that to you again.

Thanks I will do that! And yes I think most breeders are honest, don't want to give them a bad name.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ask for updates and pics? Our breeder has sent us 4 in the 2 weeks we've been waiting which is lovely :)

Is that the blue fawn? He's adorable, that's my absolute favorite color and long haired wow amazing puppy. I have a blue female and I love the color, but blue fawn is at the top of my list!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Is that the blue fawn? He's adorable, that's my absolute favorite color and long haired wow amazing puppy. I have a blue female and I love the color, but blue fawn is at the top of my list!
Aw thank you! I absolutely adore her colour, she is sabled along her back too which is just gorgeous. We had been looking for a longhaired chihuahua with her colouring so we were very lucky to find her at such a great price :)

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The sable will look even more amazing when he's older! Nina's dad (my blue one) was a blue long haired fawn and as a puppy it had very little blue. By the time he was a year the blue spread and it looked amazing. He was to die for, my husband talks about him all the time. The breeder told me he was a head turner and called attention everywhere.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts