Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We got Bella's sister today, she is so stinkin adorable! She is soooo much smaller then Bella, it's crazy. I haven't gotten her weighed yet, but I am positive she is under 2 lbs. Bella is 2 lbs 10 oz.

I need help naming her! When I bought Bella, I was trying to decide between Bella and Izzie. Obviously I chose Bella, so my sister really thinks I should name this new one Izzie. So I have an Izzie and Bella, like Isabella. She is a spunky lil thing. Always wanting to play with Bella. She used to play with a Pit Bull at her old home all the time. She is really small. Her current name is Maya, but she doesn't respond to it.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
she is just the cutest little thing , its amazing the size difference lol crazy

some names
Ebony (because she is all black :) ) , Lilo , Lottie , Cindy , Gem , Jazz , Paisley , Storm (also because she is black)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very cute. You will have your hands full for awhile. ;)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't get over how small she is! Bella seemed small before, but she's huge now compared to this new one. I am pretty much debating on whether to keep her name Maya, or name her Izzie. I can't decide!!

They are pretty much constantly wrestling around and playing. Except my sister (17) was holding both of them, and the new pup was acting like, viciously mad. We had to separate them.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Congrats! She is just beautiful!

Mine play very rough if you ask me. My husband shrugs and says I worry too much and this is what it looks like when puppies play.

Hope was also MUCH smaller than her remaining litter mates when we saw them a couple of weeks ago.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She is adorable and so tiny! I like the name Izzie as well :)

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
The new baby is adorable.. and I like Maya and Izzie both as potential names.
Did I misunderstand or are they literally sisters from the same litter? The body size (length and height) difference is amazing if they are truly full sisters. Congratulations on the new family member!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
She's a beauty. Puppies play ROUGH! screaming and growling and snarling and yips and squeaks. Sometimes, I can't even hear the tv. My two sounds like they are killing each other lol But they are just having fun and learning limits.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes they are literally real litter sisters. I think I'm gonna name her Izzie. It's the 2 dog names I have really like for awhile, and they go well together. It seems like it fits her well too.

Here's another pic I took of her earlier on my phone.

See the tip of her ear? It's bent back. It's a cute quirk, but I was just wondering if it'll be like that forever or not.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Oh, I love this pic of Izzie! What a face..and such an itty bitty little girl...I am so happy for you and for Bella to have her sister as a playmate. We did have the ear "quirk" with Bandy as a baby, and his ears turned out perfect..Blessings, Deb

1 - 20 of 39 Posts