Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first pic is a blurry (camera/phone) shot of 3 of my 5 boys. Can you find chibi?

This second shot is very blurry from the other night. Chibi just adores his big brother:)

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
How neat!! Your boys are all gorgeous. Great Danes are one of my top 5 favorite breeds. Although I'd never own one for a few reasons, every time I see one it takes my breath away. I think they are just amazing. I met a female at a dog show once and almost stole her :lol: She was SO cute and gave me kisses and put her nose right up to my cheek. Talk about a wet nose lol but she was just the sweetest thing though and so gentle :love5:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep..that is my Great Dane (Theismann) hes a Harlequin and my first show prospect:) The weimaraner is my husbands and his name is Riggins....both names are from old Washington Redskins players...my husband named them He is a big Skins fan can you tell, LOL! We also have a Sheltie, he is my daughters dog and his name is Hazzard, my daughter named him. My daughter also has a Ferret named Haku the third of our Japanese named animals, LOL! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts