Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nemo died. It's weird because to me it feels like he was only here yesterday.I feel like I miss him more as everyday passes and I keep thinking this is all a bad dream and he'll be there snoring on my pillow next to me. Also had the added fun of my ex had called the police after he had died to try and get compensation from me for the cost of Nemo. I honestly dont think I could have had a worse month and having to have the police actually call my vet to confirm he had died was terrible I have other pets there. The police were really nice to me though and said they were really sorry for bringing all this up, I cant belive my ex is truly that evil to get the police involved over money! Plus the police told me not to worry I paid the insurance so any money I get back is mine and they will make sure my ex stays away from me.

I find all of this just makes it harder for me to grieve for my little boy cos all I'm getting is it thrown back in my face every second whether it was at work or with my ex and now the police. My ex is still harassing me I must get about 3 e-mails every day and my mobile and house phone are pranked daily. Why cant they just all leave me alone!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Im sorry your ex is being an a******e, can you change your phone and email numbers so he cant contact you anymore? xxx

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've blocked all the e-mail addresses I know of but it isn't stopping it and it's my parents house I've changed my mobile but I cant do anything about the house phone

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'm really sorry you are getting all this hassle from your ex :(
I hope that he leaves you alone from now on, he'll only get into trouble with the police for harassment sooner or later.

You should investigate changing your number and getting a new email addy, like sullysmum suggested. I hate how people bombard you with phone calls and email when you just want them to leave you alone :evil: :?

Hope things get better for you real soon.

~x~

·
Registered
825 Posts
Give BT or whoever your with your ex`s number and tell them what hes doing. They will track the calls and you can prosecute him for harassment. Id tell the police about him too. Hes making things so much harder for you and you dont need it.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
there is something you can do. restraining order. it keeps him from calling and coming around. he wants to play dirty, he's already shown he has so now it's time for you to show him that you are more mature and that you're finished playing games. slap that restraining order on his a**. first time he reaks it will be the last.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well when I spoke to the police they said keep everything that has been sent to me and they'll warn my ex off me lets just hope it works. They did mention a restraining order to me but I dont really wanna go to court unless I have too.

On a brighter note I do have a date I've been set up on at the end of the week, wish moi luck sounds right up my street though owns their own livery yard, and everyone knows what I'm like with horses been riding since I was 2. Plus my new beau as such hehe said they'd come with me to my ex's to get my stuff back and to avoid any problems, and bonus they like chihuahua's and have like a cavalier king charles spaniel and 3 cats and 3 horses of their own so yay I've met another pet nut.

Sarah

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
luvmypuppet said:
there is something you can do. restraining order. it keeps him from calling and coming around. he wants to play dirty, he's already shown he has so now it's time for you to show him that you are more mature and that you're finished playing games. slap that restraining order on his a**. first time he reaks it will be the last.
Oh my im so sorry.

you can also call your phone company up here in ny when they hang up u hit *57 and it traces the calls the phone company will prosecute him.

you always have to be one step ahead of him. when you go to get your things when you get in the area call the police tell them you are getting your belongings and you need an officer there because he is abusive. they wiil be glad to have an officer there to make sure nothing shady goes on. Its also in your best interest because if you show with another guy he may fly off the handle

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From what the police said if I need any assistance they'll be there. If things get bad I have my mobile and the police will be around faster than my ex can do anything plus hey new guy is a semi pro showjumper dont think my ex would stand a chance. But I am not leaving over £1000 of stuff there

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
hey,

i'm sorry to hear you still have a hard time with the loss of nemo ....i thought you were coping very well :?
i lost my little viper and i really felt depressed for weeks :cry:
i really couldn't handle it .....best remedy ofcourse were cosmo and paris.....and now vienna.
i hope you will enjoy your new future chi and that your ex stops harrassing you !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
I am so sorry for all the troubles you are having. Its sick how some people get a kick out of harrassing others....really ticks me off!

I am glad to hear the police are helping you out! IF things get bad I would get the restraining order...dont let this guy push you around!

I really hope your date goes well this week!!!! You have to update us with all the details :wink:

Keep your head up girl! Remember you can always come here to vent and get moral support!

-Jessica

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we pushed the date forward I'm seriously in love never falllen this quick with anyone ;) we're like seeing eachother every day and I can ride his horses whenever I wanna plus if I wanna buy a horse of my own I get free livery (£700 a week) and he loves chi's I was thiking of asking my breeder if I could have 2 chi's from this litter I'm waiting for :) he wants a chi and has been looking for one for the last year and a half cos he thinks they're are gorgeous and fell in love with my Nemo and said he'd look after me I swear if this works out I've died and gone to heaven.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
You deserve some happiness after the troubles you have been having..I really hope this works out for you...the new guy sounds fantastic...hang on to him!! :wink: :D :wave:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time lately. I hope everything goes well with the new guy. Keep us updated. :)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha gets better I just got offered a job as a zookeeper at chessington world of adventures but gotta make sure my backs up to it first. Plus everything seems to be working out with the other 1/2 (cant believe i can actually say that) I've been officially asked out still abit warey but we've kinda known eachother for a while via friends so I know all is legit. ;) at the moment I cant stop smiling and I know Nemo would have loved it all.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts