Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 20 Posts

· Registered
663 Posts
Give BT or whoever your with your ex`s number and tell them what hes doing. They will track the calls and you can prosecute him for harassment. Id tell the police about him too. Hes making things so much harder for you and you dont need it.
1 - 2 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.