Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she still has no name :( The breeder sent me this one this morning! I get to go see her friday and will have a TON of pics and vids then

Tiff

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, that is a BIGGGGGGGG puppy! Cute though! She is bigger than Brody was at 12 weeks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Big puppy

Hey guys,

Here are mom and dad. The breeder said that she started out as the runt and now is the biggest out of all of them :) She said that she just hit a HUGE growth spirt that is not "normal" but not bad. I will take some pics by something of size comparison and some video on friday. Dad
Mom

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You'll know more after you see her in person. If she can fit in your hand, she's about 2 pounds. I would guess the puppy in the pic to be at least 3 pounds already. The parents look like bigger chi's. She may end up being 10 pounds or so, which is still a small dog. Just be aware of that so you won't be disappointed when she grows to be on the larger side.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're good ;) We would rahter her not be so small that when a wind blows she will break so we are ok with her being 10 pounds. We just wanted a good dog that we could raise and would be healthy

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
She is a very pretty puppy
I bet you can't wait any longer to get her!

·
Registered
236 Posts
What an adorable little pudding :D I love her colouring.

Her Mum and Dad look about the same size as our Chi x Mini Foxy who is about 9lbs, which makes her look big next to a lot of chis, but put her near a pure Foxy or Jack Russell & she is tiny :)

The wait does go quicker than you think, I had 4 weeks before I got Pebbles & thought I would be sooo organised, but when she was ready to come home I really wasn't :p

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The only thing I do not have is a blankie for her but that is with her litter at the moment so that she has those smells to help her here. I was supposed to meet her today but her Nana had a meeting after work and could not meet so she is going to bring her over to meet us on Sunday. UGH she's always canceling on me. Kinda bothers me but hey I know that life happens

1 - 20 of 27 Posts