Chihuahua People Forum banner

3 weeks old and already spoiled

926 views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  LuvMyChiwawas 
#1 ·
Angelo is 3 weeks old today. We went to see him last night. I was holding him and he started crying so I started petting his belly (he's so small still that I can only use one finger) and he stopped crying immediatly. A few minutes later I stopped petting and he started crying again almost as soon as I moved my finger away, so of course I started petting him again and once again he stopped. This went on a few times and I figured out that our little boy is already getting used to getting what he wants and he wanted me to keep petting his belly and he was going to let me know about it if I stopped.
I didn't realize it was possible for him to get spoiled so young. lol he proved me wrong.

#3 ·
Cooper said:
Just wait until he's 6 months... a year, two years... five years old. :lol:
I know right....what have I gotten started?

#7 ·
chiscrochetcrazy said:
Yep he'll have you trained good Poco scratches at the door when he wants a treat :lol: My 2 have the sweet oh poor us we're starving to death look down pat. Plus Poco doesn't like to be left downstairs so he now scratches at the baby gate and howls at me :shock: Drives me utterly bonkers
Oh yeah. Chico has a squeaky bark that he does only for me. If he wants in my lap he does it, if he wants in bed with me he does it and if I'm somewhere else in the house and he just wants me to pick him up and put him on my bed he does it. What's worse is that I drop whatever I'm doing and I go and put him on the bed. lol Angelo is getting an early start.

#8 ·
Mia said:
aww thats soo cute!, keeks really didnt do much when i went to see her, she was 4 weeks old. she ws just really quiet and still when i was holidng her. The highlight of the trip was when her little brother yawned lol!
mia
x
It was like that with Angelo too right up until yesterday and for some reason he chose that day to start training mommy. lol What can I say I'm a sucker for Chis.

#10 ·
LuvMyChi said:
Oh yeah, no doubt the little one will be spoiled rotten. Course, aren't all of our Chi's spoiled rotten??? LOL :lol: I know you can't wait to get him! :D
Oh yeah. We have been waiting for over a year for the mom to be ready and then to have the babies and now we have to try and be patient while we wait for him to come home. We are trying our best but it is so hard to go see him and then have to leave him behind.

#13 ·
xx-nathalie-xx said:
try to post a pic as soon as you can :wink:

kisses nat
I will try right now but so far I have been unable to post any pics from my work computer. If I can't do it from here I will post one when I get home.

#14 ·
luv4mygirls said:
aw! i remeber seeing chiwi for the first time *sigh* love at first sight! and then seeing jumba the first time was amazing! they both knew from day one they would wrap me around their little paws.
I know how it is. Chico knows how to get me to do exactly what he wants. He has since day 1.

#16 ·
TuckersMom said:
What precious puppies! :p Which one is Angelo?
Angelo is the dark brown and white. He's the only one of the litter who is not black and white (well they are all starting to get tan coloring too).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.