Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a girl Chi in only 3 WEEKS!!! :hello1: :love7:

I had a dilema though, I saw an ad for smooth coat puppies and I decided to give it a go (after being let down nearly 15 times or so by ads in the past!) I thought I'd get the same result - "no we only have long haired puppies" or "no we've got no girls".

I was really excited when they told me they had 3 girls! When I read the ad, I really liked the sound of the Ginger and White puppy, so I was even more pleased to hear that the "prettiest" puppy in their opinion was the ginger and white girl. :)
I thought I'd wait for the pics, and i'm totally convinced I want her!! She sounds absolutely precious and I just can't wait! Weird that they've called her Scarlett and I thought of that name at one time....although I still like Lexi for a girl.

Since I already asked for a puppy from the other lady, I felt really terrible at letting her down. But the price was a lot better and in speaking to the people over the phone, these people have really won my attention! The other woman's puppies aren't born yet, and I'm positive she'll find good homes for them all.

I just can't believe it's finally happening!!! :shock: :D
I'll post some pics soon.

~x~

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Here's two pics. The first one is of the mummy with the babies at 1 week old. I can't tell which one she is, but to be honest, I like them all! I have a feeling from the description, she is the one with the white face at the top.
Although I could be wrong, I'm waiting on some more recent pics.

The second one is of the dad, isn't he handsome? :)

I'll post more as I get them.

~x~

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
awwww thats so brill , how old are they now and when will we get more recent pics lol :lol: I cant wait too see her she sounds adorable :wave:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Really nice pics and good clean surroundings for the pups too. She sounds perfect for you! How much are you paying for her? :)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She's costing me £550.
They're four weeks, so they'll be just eight when I get her.
I was concerned at first about the age, but the vet was in assessing them today and he said that they are developing exceptionally fast and they're to be weaned to solid food soon.
I trust them, they seem to know what they are doing and I trust the vets decision as well.

In all honesty, I may have to wait an extra week anyway to get a lift down there. I'll see sooner to the time though :)

I think i'm receiving more pictures right now.....my mail has been downloading something for about ten minutes.

~x~

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Awwww!! They're so cute!! I'm so happy for you, nonababe!! I wish I were getting my pup in three weeks...it's more like three months... :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hope i'm getting her now! I'm sending a deposit in the post tomorrow morning :D

I was worried they wouldn't part with her, the way they were talking about her! They really like her a lot, I'll be so pleased when I send the cheque!

:)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Nonababe i was the same with my little one. I paid £300 deposit last night to secure having her. The breeder said she would have kept her herself only that i had waited and she had liked me when we chated on the phone. She even said last night if i didnt want her it wasnt a problem! I said i definately want her heres the deposit - she didnt even ask for it :D

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
All this puppy excitment(sp?) has got me in a really good mood, im getting my chi Saturday!!! Yay!!!! Congrats nonababe!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts