Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Re: 9 year old fawn smooth coated chihuahua needs new home

jodiebradbury said:
hi, i am new here just signed up, my situation is my gran had a 9 year old smooth coated chihuahua female but my gran des recentley and so we are looking to get her a new home. I myself have a long coate male fawn chihuahua who is 6 but they dont get on at all so i cant keep her unfortunatley. Would anyone consider homing her.
thanks
jodie bradbury
p.s. she has been spayed and is a little chubby but used to be a show dog so is very well behaved.
How much are you asking? and have u got piccys?

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
well if lilchihuahua gets hr - she will definately get a good home - good luck with finding her as home and welcome - it would be good if you had a pic of her :wave: how much does she weigh :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
awww shes a right cutie!!!! I had a chihuahua erm statue thing bought for me yesterday and it looks the double of her lol, evan has its tongue out! Lilchihuahua :) I hope you get her!!!
xxxxxx

·
Registered
289 Posts
She is a little stunner and dolly is a cute name too :)

Hope you find a really good home for her. This poor little girl has had enough change and disruption to her life and deserves a really nice new settled home. (I wish I lived near you, think I would have had room for an ickle one :? )

1 - 20 of 121 Posts