Chihuahua People Forum banner
41 - 60 of 121 Posts

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
awww she is adorable and so tiny , they would of got used to each other eventually you know :wave: quick lilchihuahua before they change there mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
jodiebradbury said:
hi things in pepi and dollys relationship have gone dramatically down hill i had to split them up today as they were really really scrapping. I dont know why this is i think its more pepi then dolly she just seems to be responding because she is fine with all other dogs, she is fine with pepi its just when he decideds he doesnt like her and im afraid she is going to get hurt. I am going to put her on adtrader i think as lil chihuahua hasnt confirmed when she wants her, she said she had exams till friday then told me she had passed her final exam on wednesday i think it was. I dont want her to be messed around and i really need her a good home soon.
jodie, pepi and dolly
i will give her a good home!!! :cry: im havin problems where to meet you because of the traverling! i have emailed u twice please dont let me down! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
jodiebradbury said:
you havent had trouble with where to meet, you said last tuesday would be ok and i said i would bring her to you but you changed your mind, then i said i would meet you half way but you said you dont drive, then i said i had to stay in till tuesday for a delivery and you siad you would come to ilkley on the train and i said i would be able to meet you in town but you then changed your mind again and said you can meet me in bradford.
i dont want dolly to be messed around.
thats the point i will meet u in bradford i just need a time and date from u

41 - 60 of 121 Posts