Chihuahua People Forum banner
81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
i understand your views but alot of older people might not be able to afford that much money but alot of older retired people would provide a brilliant home for a small dog.

·
Registered
273 Posts
carmella chihuahua said:
i understand your views but alot of older people might not be able to afford that much money but alot of older retired people would provide a brilliant home for a small dog.
I agree with you on that to a certain extent. Not just older people, but anyone who can't afford the price of a dog, especially an older one, how would they be able to pay vet bills if something happens? Let's say it was a problem that already existed and didn't know about. But I know what you mean. Please don't take it wrong.:oops: And no dog should come with a high price, I def. agree.

Jodie- Good luck finding Dolly a great and caring home! :wave: Keeping fingers crossed for Lady&trampsmom!!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
awww hope dolly gets a good home in the end. im sorry that it has inconvienienced you. After all i think what jodie wants is the best home possible ever and i know where she is coming from with the £300 price tag, alot of people on those websites are just out for a free dog. Anyway on a lighter and more happier note i am glad who ever gets that lovely lil chi, that they look after as much as your gran did, and your gran would be so impressed with you! :)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
yay i am soooo pleased dolly got a great home exactly what she deserves somewhere to settle i think its great and well done for picking what souns like such a fab home for her

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
what a story :wink: i've been away for a few days ....... dolly was such a cutie !! i'm sorry kat , but your turn will come :wink: best news is that she found a good home !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
im not sure what to think, I just read this whole thread.....I hope the dog is happy that is what matters

81 - 100 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.