Chihuahua People Forum banner

3mth male tricololr, applehead chihuahua 4sale in Illinois

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Kristin 
#1 ·
my husband lost his job and i found out im pregnant so the lil chihuahua puppy we just bought froma breeder, we can no longer keep. he is 12 weeks old and we will include his bed, cage, food and things for $400. HE is mostly black and white with some cute tan eyebrows, inner ears and brown on his chin area.(tri) He has a apple shaped head and is a smooth coat, CUTE chihuahua. we live in aurora, il and are looking to sell him ASAP TheBriels@yahoo.com

#6 ·
Just wanted to wish you luck in finding a nice new home for your furbaby. I would take him in a minute if I had the money. My best friend is getting married next month and I have had to put out alot of money for the dress, shoes, accessories, airline tickets and all the other stuff that goes along with being in and attending an out of state wedding. I have a 10 month old chi and I have considered adopting another. I would suggest contacting your breeder or maybe even another breeder in your area. I am sure you would find someone that would help you see that he goes to a good home. Really wish I could help you, timing just isn't right.

Nine - Mommy to Milo

#9 ·
Hello :wave:

I e-mailed you about this lil guy. My bf and I are searching for a puppy and I think it's more than fate that he was posted on here. I saw an ad for him somewhere else also...but I can't remember where. Anyways- if you haven't already sold him or if you haven't already given him back to the breeder, then please e-mail me :) I think I can talk my bf into this little one :) And you're like just an hour from me...I think. FATE!!

#12 ·
We're e-mailing back and forth right now :) I talked to my bf about it and he said that I could for sure have him. But because we went through so much with the person we got Lina from (lying and ect.) he's being a lot more cautious. I just e-mailed her to ask her if she could give me the vets number that she has taken him to so that we can garauntee his health and first set of shots. I really want this little guy and if we can work it out, we'll have him soon!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.