Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Here are some pics I just snapped of the boys. There is nothing wrong with their eyes, they just look funny in some of the pics. Hershey is, as usual, with his black stuffed cat. You can see in the last pic just how bad of a shape it's in now. It does not have a nose or mouth anymore. :roll: LOL! :lol:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
aww great pics! i love your guys too, i remember seeind hershey on here when i first joind and i was like OMG i want a chocolate chi! :lol:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
They are both adorable!!! I love seeing pics of your two! Jax looks so innocent...and Hershy looks like he lives for getting into trouble...a true rebel :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CooperChi said:
They are both adorable!!! I love seeing pics of your two! Jax looks so innocent...and Hershy looks like he lives for getting into trouble...a true rebel :wink: :wink: :wink:
Yep, that pretty much sums it up. Jax is a good, sweet boy. Hershey is ALWAYS into some kind of trouble! LOL! :lol:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Oh those boys! :) You know how I love Hershey and Jax!!

Did Hershey just wake up, or do his ears sit like that a lot? Tito's do that when he wakes up. I think it is so cute! :)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AEROMarley1983 said:
Oh those boys! :) You know how I love Hershey and Jax!!

Did Hershey just wake up, or do his ears sit like that a lot? Tito's do that when he wakes up. I think it is so cute! :)
Yeah, Hershey had just woke up that's when his ears are the most floppy. :wink:

Thanks to all for the nice comments! :wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts