Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gemma turned 4 months today. She got some new toys in the mail today, too! :) She has also pretty much mastered the "speak" command! We are still working on "sit," lol.

Here's Gemma and her new toys.

And here's Gemma's new trick! She wanted more cheese at the end, lol.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
That is SOOOOO cute!!

She totally thinks you ripped her off at the end. She is thinking, "sister that toy had better be filled with cheese!!" haha!

Then she looks at the camera as if to ask if anyone else has any cheese!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aw Gemma! I love her! She looks like she's having fun with her new toys.

Toby says, "Hey Gemma, hit me up." *winkwink*
Yes, she loves all of her new toys. It was funny because they came in the type of package that all of her harnesses/dresses/collars/things that she has to wear have come in, so she ran away from me and hid in a corner while I was opening it. Then when I showed her the toys after I got packaging off of them all, and she was okay. :p

LOL! Gemma and Toby would make a darn cute couple!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She is just too precious! She makes me seriously puppy-broody!
Hehe, thank you. :)

That is SOOOOO cute!!

She totally thinks you ripped her off at the end. She is thinking, "sister that toy had better be filled with cheese!!" haha!

Then she looks at the camera as if to ask if anyone else has any cheese!
LOL, that's exactly what she's saying! The end cracks me up. She really just wanted more cheese. Too funny!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
She is so cute. I was laughing the whole time. Did you replace her voice box with a squeaker? She sounds like a little squeak toy. Its way too cute! My husband said the same thing about her being ripped off at the end. He said she was looking at you and thinking, "Hey you made me work for free?" lol

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Yes, she loves all of her new toys. It was funny because they came in the type of package that all of her harnesses/dresses/collars/things that she has to wear have come in, so she ran away from me and hid in a corner while I was opening it. Then when I showed her the toys after I got packaging off of them all, and she was okay. :p

LOL! Gemma and Toby would make a darn cute couple!
And they both love cheese!!! It's meant to be :)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She is so cute. I was laughing the whole time. Did you replace her voice box with a squeaker? She sounds like a little squeak toy. Its way too cute! My husband said the same thing about her being ripped off at the end. He said she was looking at you and thinking, "Hey you made me work for free?" lol
Haha, her voice is so squeaky. When my boyfriend is playing with her and her toys, I often can't tell the difference between her bark and the toy squeakers.

LOL, her expression at the end is priceless. Cracks me up every time I watch it.

And they both love cheese!!! It's meant to be :)
It must be! ;)

she is so cute! XD i am VERY jealous! ;) x
Aww, thank you! Don't be jealous! You have your gorgeous Tillie Tots and you'll have another Chi in the near future. :)

That is just too darn cute! She is getting so big!
She really is. I was just looking at the pictures and videos of her when we first brought her home. She was so tiny!

Hahahaha she's sooo cute!!!
Thank you! :)

Video is precious! I'm going to love watching her grow up on here
I'm glad you enjoy seeing her, Sheila. She loves the camera!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
she just gets cuter and cuter....
I love how she smacks her little lips when she is eating...Bella does that too and it melts my heart for some reason....

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Happy birthday Gemma!! Enjoy your new toys. She is very cute and I love her "voice" It does sound like a squeaker!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I love how she smacks her mouth when shes eatting the cheese. Omg shes so adoreable!!! Your lucky you got her to speak. Nither of my dogs will unless they want something.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
That one toy is as big as she is! I love that look she gave when you tried to give her a toy instead of cheese. She wanted a trick refund.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts