Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are XXS harnesses and will fit up to 9.5 inches around the chest.

They are $10.00 plus $3.50 for shipping plus .50 for each additional.

Message me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank. I saw the fabric and I couldn't pass it up. I'm hoping to find some frog fabric that I really like so I can make one for Daisy.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. yeah I've been through their fabric and I just haven't found the one. I might just have to sew the two things together or something. I'm hoping to save up for an embroidery machine so I can design some things to sew on the clothing.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Thank you. yeah I've been through their fabric and I just haven't found the one. I might just have to sew the two things together or something. I'm hoping to save up for an embroidery machine so I can design some things to sew on the clothing.
aw hehe! :p one of my friends has this one
its a sewing machine and embroidery machine as well
Walmart.com: Brother Project Runway Sewing and Embroidery Machine with Tote, LB6800PRW: Appliances
its not bad for the price :)

the one i use is purely for embroidering so it costs double that hehe~
also u will want to do ur research on embroidering. it consists of a lot of things u NEED to make everything look awesome :) its the threads, bobbin thread, different types of stabilizer papers for different fabrics, different sized hoops, oh and of course patterns, they come pricey at times:daisy:

·
Registered
236 Posts
How much would postage to the UK Krittermum? In GBP as well as I'm useless at converting the currency.

I'd love a froggy one for LeStat but any would do for now.
He's only 7.5inches around his chest so this size should fit him.
I can't find any of these type of harnesses in the UK. There was someone who said they could do me some but when I sent measurements I've nto heard anything back!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aw hehe! :p one of my friends has this one
its a sewing machine and embroidery machine as well
Walmart.com: Brother Project Runway Sewing and Embroidery Machine with Tote, LB6800PRW: Appliances
its not bad for the price :)

the one i use is purely for embroidering so it costs double that hehe~
also u will want to do ur research on embroidering. it consists of a lot of things u NEED to make everything look awesome :) its the threads, bobbin thread, different types of stabilizer papers for different fabrics, different sized hoops, oh and of course patterns, they come pricey at times:daisy:
Thanks for the information. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the machines. Thats actually one of the machines I've been looking at to get. But I have to do more research and figure out how big some of my designs might be and such.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts