Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Wow Nat, beautiful Sphynx cat! :shock: :love10:
I love cats, I really like the Sphynx and Maine Coons, they are both very different but equally beautiful kitties.

I have 3 cats, Bud White, Felix Dowdles, and Leon MacRoon. (don't ask lol)
I don't have any pics of them on the pc, but I'll try and put some up soon.

And of course, I have Lexi :wink:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
there's chiwi, 5 shih tzu mixes, 2 fish that won't die, 2 zebra finches and 3 of their babies not sure if they are gonna make it yet though.... i only have pics of the dogs.

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
awwwww - those shih tzu mixes are adorable :D I have 1 cavalier but really really want a chihuahua - grrrrrr, I wish I could move out and have as many as I wanted :lol:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
jodiebradbury - I love that story about Pepi signing with Coronation Street! My mom loves that show! (Cute lambs too!!!)

Nat - your cat is gorgeous!!!!!! :shock:

We have an albino cornsnake named Ithica, and dwarf hamster named Fat Tony a cat named Lorenzo and of course Cooper

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I have 2 cats, 1 named Chloe and another named Eerie who at the momet is on my bad side :evil: .
I have Kismet, my shih tzu and I will be adding another tzu to my family at the end of July. :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
4 chihuahuas and 1 pug and 1 jack russel

my pug is crossed with a yorkie and her nose is longer instead of being pushed in so she has no breathing probs il post pic

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
it used to JUST be Britney but since butterfly is part of our family...she'll be here on fridays, saturdays, sundays, and occasional mondays...since that's how long Rene visits here with us.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have 3 cats, Meg (black) Charlie (ginger with blue eyes) & Scarlet (pale ginger with green eyes) & 2 mice Ruby (red colour) & Millie (brown colour).

Here are some pics below!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts