Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Yes it's really a sad thing. I remember my friend emailed me a clip of how poor the world was. It crunched the numbers down to if only a hundred people lived in the world then there would be this many poor people, and so forth. I'll try to look it up and post it.

***I couldn't find the clip but I found a list...

http://www.rogerart.com/100 People World.htm

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
bumping this - please guys can everyone sign the petition as every three seconds a child dies from poverty , every day 50'000 peopl die in poorer countries - if that happened in one day in part of the western world by the following evening our governments would ensure it didnt happen again the next day.

Just sit there and click your fingers every 3 secopnds and think of the children - it really puts it into perspevtive :cry:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I signed it and i am going to order one of the white silicon bands! i think bob geldof is doing a fantastic job and i respect him alot!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Im not sure where you can view the list online I will try to find out I know when i was at the concert they had a running total of the amount of people who had signed and it was well in double million figures :wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts