Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
beware theres so much excitement here.. not recommended for people that have bad hearts... haha just kidding me and tiffany took my 3 dogs, her boy rocky, and her bf's mom's dog snoop to the dog beach today.. here are some of my pics and im sure tiff will add hers later

sandy simba

rocky in the car

rocky and snoop

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Awww looks like they had a blast!! I would love to bring Carl to the beach!!
Rocky looks so happy sitting in the car. He always looks like such a happy guy in his pictures.
Simba, Rascal, and Peanut are so adorable!! Peanut is so little!
And of course, Oscar Meyer the Weiner dog, lol. I remember him from an old post. What a cool guy.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they did have fun.. peanut isnt that little.. he is 7.5 lbs. which is a small dog, but not tiny (he has on the blue harness with the flowers) rascal is the one in the plain blue harness about 4.8-5lbs, and simba is in the camo harness 6.4 lbs. simba looks around the same size as rascal.. maybe a little shorter, and def chubbier

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Great pics. Looks like they had a lot of fun. I wanna get my guys to the beach...as it was I didn't even take them with me to the city today.. they are working on the bridge and the traffic was terrible.... too much time in the car makes Jassy a sicky.. plus he's only 3 days past his neuter.. but dang.. I wanna go! Those pics really show a good time!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
yes we def had fun today! all the dogs had alotof fun and were so good for us :) anytime rockys in the car he has his smile on! i cant wait to bring oscar, he will love it! they do get really sandy though....but its fun for them. :D they all got to swim and were so happy to be outside playing! :Di cant wait to go back. :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
WOW those really are the greatest pictures!! If you do scrapbooking you just got a goldmine of cuteness right there to have the most awesomess album!! Your babies are just the cutest! :D :D

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
thanks everyone :)

TiffsLilChi said:
WOW those really are the greatest pictures!! If you do scrapbooking you just got a goldmine of cuteness right there to have the most awesomess album!! Your babies are just the cutest! :D :D
hehe we are making scrapbooks, this page is going to turn out so cute! thanks :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts