Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!!

Today I have been officially married for 5 months!! And Gizmo will be 5 months old Thursday!! SO this week is a VIP week...

I know it's just 5 months but we have had some really rough patched and I am so happy we got to the 5 month mark...now I need your ideas...

I don't have money, so what I can spend money on is food, candles etc from our account....soooo

Gimme some ideas to celebrate today....I want something utterly romantic that he could tell I spent time on....it is 10 am here so he won't be getting home until 5 or so today....so I got all day...lol...

So start sending out those ideas....I just want to show him how much I do love and appreciate him... :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Draw him a map picture with 100 reasons why you love him, I did that once (its hard- to my ex) I found it later behind the dressor. He is a jerk anyway but it took time, no money and ALOT of thought.

You can have a warm bath ready with rose petals and you can wash him and pamper him with a foot rub or massage etc etc afterwards :wink:

·
Registered
795 Posts
My boyfriend suprized me with a picnic. He brought animal crackers and milk, lol it was the greatest thing cuz it was so cute, he knew i loved animal crackers. It was really nice, and I saw you live in Florida, do you live near the beach? that would be really romantic. If you go on a picnic, you can bring Gizmo with you he'll have fun too. Or maybe fix him dinner at home, making him think thats what you doing for him, when actually you made dessert, like a big cake or whatever is his favorite and then take him to a picnic at nice with candles and such. If you don't notice i LOVE picnics! hehe. :D

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I can't draw...

Anyways looks like I will have to do it tomorrow because he is coming home early today...sigh' :?

I was gonna bake a cake, have him dinner...I wrote him a poem and all that....I was gonna have candles, rose petals...the works...

Thank goodness I didn't start making the cake....LOL

·
Registered
393 Posts
What you were planning sounds good, a relaxing romantic time for the two of you - only other thing i could think of was maybe watching your favourite movie together, or listening to fave CD, something like that?

Have a great time, anyway & Happy Birthday Gizmo!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Congrats....I think your plans for the day are great....give little Gizmo a kiss from Bella. The poem is so thoughtful, something from your heart.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts